black penis

JRKK92

hello guys,

after using cmar for kinky, the penis in the game turned black, i did a research and found out that the penis skin will be base on the shoes's color
so how can i change it? i mean whenever i choose to woohoo alone, sim just get in the bed with the shoes on
any fix for this?
thank you

Which version of cmar's skin do you have?  There's 2 versions, v1 and v2.  I remember a post (I'll see if I can find and add it here) that said v2 fixes that issue.  I also looked and have cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2 and cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2 which looks correct in-game for me.

BTW, I had recently noticed this w/ an older backup so I checked which package was installed there. I had both cmar_PenisMesh_Map1V2 and cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2 in that game where the penis looked wrong.  I'm needing to check something else w/ that older game, so I'll try to confirm in short order that removing cmar_PenisMesh_Map1V2 is the solution.  (Edit: Sorry for the delay, I found I accidentally f'd up that backup & have been trying to straighten things out.  Hopefully you already found that was the issue & fixed your game.)

I did not find the longer write-up I expected and I was close w/ the v1 v2 thing.  It's not the version, but the map number.  Map2 is what you want to use, not Map1.

CmarNYC commented this back in 2015 about the issue you are seeing over on another site.

Use the Map2 meshes - they don't discolor with the shoes and IMO have better texturing.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:06 PM, jdw6 said:

I did not find the longer write-up I expected and I was close w/ the v1 v2 thing.  It's not the version, but the map number.  Map2 is what you want to use, not Map1.

CmarNYC commented this back in 2015 about the issue you are seeing over on another site.

Use the Map2 meshes - they don't discolor with the shoes and IMO have better texturing.

big help lol thank you let me removed the V1 :D

On 3/23/2020 at 8:06 PM, jdw6 said:

hi there, i tried to remove the map1 version but the problem still there, i have a sims to have sex while the shoes is on as the result the dick is the same color as the shoes
im not sure what is going on 

as the picture shown as belowed even i removed the map1 the problem is still there :(
any thought?

thank you
image.png.a316292e15a97315d483f859fbf54af5.png

and here is the bug shown in-game

image.png.aa3dadee374f5f216b6debee096cf1cd.png

Suggestion: remove everything except cmar's 4 files and try again.  I still see "map1" files in your directory, and I don't see the morphing script.

SXS2_CmarNYC_324895_cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2
├── cmar_amBottomNudePenis_map2.package
├── cmar_emBottomNudePenis_map2.package
└── cmar_tmBottomNudePenis_map2.package
SXS2_CmarNYC_325236_cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2
└── cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.package

As an aside: always extracting the archives into a folder with the archive name will help you immensely in the long-run as you start forgetting where you got which files.  SexySims and ModTheSims both prefix their downloads with an identifier so you know they came from there (I wish LL did that too, but whatever... sometimes keeping things organized will help point out issues earlier.)

Oddly enough...

Spoiler

I apparently didn't do that in my game, since what I am using were in directories named... fixing that now, since I freshly downloaded.  I think I got these from cmar's blog when it was up.

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2
cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2

Also, trying with only the thing you're trying to get working will help eliminate conflicts (even those that Delphy's sims3dashboard tool don't detect).

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

Suggestion: remove everything except cmar's 4 files and try again.  I still see "map1" files in your directory, and I don't see the morphing script.

SXS2_CmarNYC_324895_cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2
SXS2_CmarNYC_325236_cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2

As an aside: always extracting the archives into a folder with the archive name will help you immensely in the long-run as you start forgetting where you got which files.  SexySims and ModTheSims both prefix their downloads with an identifier so you know they came from there (I wish LL did that too, but whatever... sometimes keeping things organized will help point out issues earlier.)

Oddly enough...

Hide contents

I apparently didn't do that in my game, since what I am using were in directories named... fixing that now, since I freshly downloaded.  I think I got these from cmar's blog when it was up.

cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2
cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2

Also, trying with only the thing you're trying to get working will help eliminate conflicts (even those that Delphy's sims3dashboard tool don't detect).

i got it, problem solved. BRILLiANT ,  cant thank you enough <3. and yes for the folder i know its a mess but too lazy to group em now ;( my eyes gonna popped out LOL
btw if you have time can u take a look at my other thread? i got another bug kinda annoying me

5 hours ago, JRKK92 said:

i got it, problem solved.

I had a strange suspicion you were close & were the sort to be able to figure it out. Good work!

That other issue has me stumped.  I'll pop in over there if I can think of anything useful to try.

landess knows his stuff, he's been dealing w/ this game for much longer than me, and he's helped me out a few times in the past.

Archived