COOP - "Skyrim Together"

Pris Manny

Hey, I love to play skyrim in the hardest way possible for my female charater, but playing only with NPC's looks so anooying.

Then I read something about "Skyrim together" mod to coop, and I'm ansious to try to play that.

I'm looking for a friend, who likes to play with a cruel&slavist&raper male character. 

I don't know much about how this "skyrim together" works, but we can discovery a way to make it work.

Anyone already tried this? anyone want to join me?

I was trying it, i was also making MMO World to play with friends...

but i stop, we was trying Skyrim Together, Tamriel Online and one more i don't remember name

its not very good, hard to connect together, and if you finaly succes on connection to server you got crash every few minutes of play...

but it was around 1/2 years ago, it was all Beta Versions, maybe now it works better...

I can play with You if You want, i have all SL Mods so we can make some fun ❤️

But as i said, it was terrible last time...

my game normaly never crash, but when i was playing with friends me and they got crash all time after 3/5 minutes together

• 3 weeks later...

Archived