Original Mod found here:

Source: https://kp4068.tistory.com/2526?category=596393

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide with Futa-Compatible Zaps
-Oily body Option
-Shorten skirt/sleeve options

Install/Uninstall:
=======================

Use the usual methods by either a mod manager or manual install.

Acquistion:
=======================

Utilize AdditemMenu and search "Jane Doe"

Credit to Monkey D Roger for the original outfit and YourFriendlyDragonborn for the extra textures.

Please note this is my first CBBE SMP conversion, so if you have issues, it will be tricky for me to help you troubleshoot.

MeaslyUnkemptCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif

View File

Great Job NIND (jimmyyu) they look great and the smp works fine on my little Akiko. 

Thanks for the update too. 

I got the puppies and slooty versions working properly by doing a quick edit to the bodyslide, slidersets, *.osp file output commands so that it builds the correct .nif files for each version.

Thanks again for your work.

Currently the *.osp file is the same as the version 1.0 file. It overwrites the kimono_0 and kimono_1 nifs, whichever bodyslide option you choose. I edited the osp file to change the puppies version <output> line to be kimonopuppies, and similar for the kimonosloot <output> line, this creates the correct .nif files that the armour items are looking for.

Just these two quick edits. I've attached my edited osp file, just drop it in the bodyslide/slidersets/ folder and let it overwrite the original and you should then have the other two versions as intended.

If you want to do it yourself open up the osp file in a text editor and search for .nif, you should get three hits. A couple of lines below each you'll see a line of code titled <output>. All three are currently 'kimono'. The first is correct, the second should be changed to kimonopuppies and the third to kimonosloot.

HTH

[NIND] CBBE SMP Jane Doe Kimono.osp

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...