IGNORED

Why do my eyes turn a different color when indoors vs outdoors?

In skyrim LE with the mod PSQ, while i am transformed my eyes change to a different color when i'm indoors compared to when im outdoors, as shown in the attached screenshots. It looks like something might be wrong with my lighting, at least that would be my assumption but i might be wrong. I am currently using realvision enb with another mod that fixes the nighteye effect for enbs. Also, when i turn on UseOriginalObjectsProcessing in the enb series settings the eyes go back to the intended blue color (the color that shows up when i am outside).

Spoiler

72850_20200318194559_1.png

72850_20200318194536_1.png

37 minutes ago, bruh... said:

Also, when i turn on UseOriginalObjectsProcessing in the enb series settings the eyes go back to the intended blue color

Your ENB settings are different for indoor/outdoors.  According to this:

http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3973

It is the subsurface scattering settings under EYES in the ENB.

(And it has nothing to do with nighteye or anything that mods it.)

EDIT: I will say that testing this setting with a nearby glowing-eyed follower, I don't see that it is changing anything.  But then, the eyes look the way they are supposed to, so might just be on my end.

17 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Your ENB settings are different for indoor/outdoors.  According to this:

http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3973

It is the subsurface scattering settings under EYES in the ENB.

(And it has nothing to do with nighteye or anything that mods it.)

EDIT: I will say that testing this setting with a nearby glowing-eyed follower, I don't see that it is changing anything.  But then, the eyes look the way they are supposed to, so might just be on my end.

i did play around with the EYES settings in ENB for a bit but never saw any changes occur when i messed with those settings, even with ignoreweather option on or off, which sometimes makes a difference. Im not entirely sure what else it could be. Could be that my ENB is not compatible with the EYES settings and so it is using my ENB's default settings for it, which would make me shit out of luck. Not too excited about testing other ENB's either because ive been fine tuning this one for quite a while.

The only other thing i can think of would be to mess around some more with the textures and the .nif file