IGNORED

Looking for your oppinion on ENBs and others

Hello people, im looking to swap from my actual ENB (currently Rudy ENB) to another one and wanted to know your oppinions/preferences on your ENBs be it for screenies or gameplay, and of course i would like to hear abou your lighting mods and other influential things too

+ if you use any texure mods (i use parallax for exaple).

I'm not using any Light Mods etc.

In my opinion best ENB for SE is SilentHorizont, here is example of MambaOut ( User name ) shot with this ENB:

Spoiler

The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Edition_Screenshot_2020_02.23_-_01_38_51_34.thumb.png.4d83b9010648d68ea2772ee8e5f9d5c4.png

in my opinion this ENB is best possible in SSE

if You want more info about mods Mamba use, ask him on Discord: -> https://discord.gg/mtq5bBK

for LE best are:

Top 1: FeverNB

Top 2: Tetrachromatic ENB

Top 3: ... i don't remember name xD but colors are fking amazing :o

Last: Snapdragon ENB

Those 3 and one ENB but without name are best for LE, at least my opinion :)...

But how about You make your own ENB ? :D

FeverNB is already deleted from Shitxus, but if You want i can send u it :)...

just join Discord ( Link above, its BakaFactory Discord ) and write to me ( nick: Tobi - You can see me on top of user list ^_^ )

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 10:38 PM, TobiaszPL said:

I'm not using any Light Mods etc.

In my opinion best ENB for SE is SilentHorizont, here is example of MambaOut ( User name ) shot with this ENB:

Reveal hidden contents

The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_Special_Edition_Screenshot_2020_02.23_-_01_38_51_34.thumb.png.4d83b9010648d68ea2772ee8e5f9d5c4.png

in my opinion this ENB is best possible in SSE

if You want more info about mods Mamba use, ask him on Discord: -> https://discord.gg/mtq5bBK

for LE best are:

Top 1: FeverNB

Top 2: Tetrachromatic ENB

Top 3: ... i don't remember name xD but colors are fking amazing ?

Last: Snapdragon ENB

Those 3 and one ENB but without name are best for LE, at least my opinion :)...

But how about You make your own ENB ? :D

FeverNB is already deleted from Shitxus, but if You want i can send u it :)...

just join Discord ( Link above, its BakaFactory Discord ) and write to me ( nick: Tobi - You can see me on top of user list ^_^ )

hm, how could i make my own ENB? (i dont know anything about modding btw). and to both of you, thanks for sharing.

OH, and by the way, my game (in comparison to other players') looks kinda nasty, it's because of my crappy monitor, enb or something else?

my game:

20200331195316_1.jpg.047dff838eab2d802971568503a3ede1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still searching for an ENB for me xD. I've tried many and at the and I still use Vivid Weather without any ENB.

Tetrachromatic ENB was my favourite but it takes my fps too down... so can't use it. Btw if you have no fps problems and you like vivid colors I think is the best.

I've tried Snapdragon too and love it but the night is so bright, it looks like day ? (but maybe is fault of my GPU settings(?))

Also like Rudy Enb, it's very nice if you like deep of field efefct.