Help with neck seam/neck gap

This isn't your preset, im right? :)

1. Open RaceMenu

2. Last tab ( Sculpt )

3. Add mask on everything you want to keep as it is

4. press ( Ctrl + Z ) it will clear sculpt 

5. Done

Once you press Ctrl + Z RM will clear sculpt of not selected planes and it will fix neck...

if u need video tut i can make 1 for You :x...

//Edit:

Can You plz add your Shots to Spoiler?...

Spoiler

SS1.png.4dbf8883121ec6fa0d6781c246fc2f51.png

Just click "Eye" icon on Tool Tab to create Spoiler, then delete old Images and place them to Spoiler :)

EDIT: Regarding the comment above, your issue is visibly NOT sculpt-related.

Neck seams typically come from normalmaps not being aligned correctly.  You could try substituting normalmaps from a different texture (like Fair Skin Complexion) and see if that fixes it.

Also, custom races have issues with Racemenu, related to specular maps, which could also be it.

1 minute ago, TobiaszPL said:

1. Open RaceMenu

2. Last tab ( Sculpt )

5. Done

Once you press Ctrl + Z RM will clear sculpt of not selected planes and it will fix neck...

alright I'll test it out thanks

25 minutes ago, TobiaszPL said:

1. Open RaceMenu

2. Last tab ( Sculpt )

5. Done

//Edit:

Can You plz add your Shots to Spoiler?...

Reveal hidden contents

SS1.png.4dbf8883121ec6fa0d6781c246fc2f51.png

Just click "Eye" icon on Tool Tab to create Spoiler, then delete old Images and place them to Spoiler :)

24 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

EDIT: Regarding the comment above, your issue is visibly NOT sculpt-related.

Neck seams typically come from normalmaps not being aligned correctly.  You could try substituting normalmaps from a different texture (like Fair Skin Complexion) and see if that fixes it.

Also, custom races have issues with Racemenu, related to specular maps, which could also be it.

well sadly none worked

16 minutes ago, yeety mc pussy beaty said:

I've already tried disabling those and didnt work

Well, if the Bjinn textures work correctly, you could try using those for everyone and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Re-reading, I should have said: find a character that is working right and use those textures.

21 minutes ago, yeety mc pussy beaty said:

Same issue with those too

I've used countless textures and the problem persists on all of them that slight but annoying neck seam so I'm starting to believe it's not the textures it might be something else, hell I even blended them with texblend

If you've ruled out textures, and custom NPCs are working correctly, then it has to be the head mesh not quite matching up with the body.  This can be caused by a bad skeleton, so if you aren't using the latest XPMSE, I'd go for that.  Otherwise, you must have a non-standard head mesh that isn't quite set up right for the body.

3 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

If you've ruled out textures, and custom NPCs are working correctly, then it has to be the head mesh not quite matching up with the body.  This can be caused by a bad skeleton, so if you aren't using the latest XPMSE, I'd go for that.  Otherwise, you must have a non-standard head mesh that isn't quite set up right for the body.

well I use rans type c headmesh and citrus and I'll check if XPMSE is updated

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2020 at 10:51 PM, yeety mc pussy beaty said:

While XPMSE was updated I decided disabling and re-enabling it might help, so I did that and disabled the headmeshes and that might've fixed it but there's a very slight flicker in certain lighting conditions 

Did you ever find a fix for the flickering? I am currently having the same issue

• 2 weeks later...