NPC Overhaul SSE (Faces, Hairs - Men & Women) Mods?

nuntre

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of playing Skyrim SSE again, but I don't like the vanilla look of Skyrim NPCs.

Can some of you recommend NPC Overhaul mods that replaces both faces of men and women that make their looks prettier (beautify) and it's bugfree pls??

Npc Overhauls:

• Vanilla NPCs SSE Ruhmastered
  • WICO - Windsong Immersive Chracter Overhaul
  • Ethereal Elven Overhaul
  • TK Children
  • Simple Children
  • The Men of Winter SSE
  • Bijin Warmaidens SE
  • Bijin Wives SE
  • Bijin NPCs SE
  • Seranaholic
  • Valerica
  • AI Overhaul SSE
  • Bijin All in One 2019
  • Pandorable's NPCs
  • Pandorable's NPCs - Dawnguard
  • Pandorable's NPCs - Dragonborn

I use the all the above mods in my current play through to overhaul all NPC's without any issues (except for AI Overhaul SSE which just modifies NPC behaviors). Do note that the mods should be installed in the above order and even then, it will still have many conflicts that need to be resolved using a custom patch.

If you are unsure how to patch mods or just want simple plug-and-play,  I would suggest simply installing The Men of Winter, Bijin , Seranaholic, Valerica and, Pandorable's. They should all work without any conflicts or effort and greatly improve the look of most critical NPC's.

Archived