need help finding a mod

ravensm

52 minutes ago, ravensm said:

coming back to crusader kings, and all i can find is dark world reborn, what happened to dark world fantasy?

Reborn is a replacement for it.  I'll admit that I don't recall the exact sequence of mod names, but the current main framework mods are DW Reborn and DW Luxuria.  They do work together, and are kind of parallel branches of the original DW mod.

And even if there's a DW Fantasy version still floating around, it probably won't be compatible with the current CK2 release.

37 minutes ago, souldead341 said:

Reborn is a replacement for it.  I'll admit that I don't recall the exact sequence of mod names, but the current main framework mods are DW Reborn and DW Luxuria.  They do work together, and are kind of parallel branches of the original DW mod.

And even if there's a DW Fantasy version still floating around, it probably won't be compatible with the current CK2 release.

Reborn isn't replacing Fantasy. Fantasy replaced Reborn, but then after years the creator of Reborn came back and there were some issues and now Luxuria Fantasia is replacing Dark World Fantasy.

Ohhh..ok. so the mods requiring dark world fantasy...what do I do with those? Are they compatible with dark world reborn and/or luxuria fantasia? And if not, is there a way to convert a mod from fantasy to..well one of the mods posted

Archived