IGNORED

Blender question

You see i. Finaly trying to make a custemised bit of clothing for my sims. Editing the texture file is secondish nature for me . So thats not the problem.

my problem is im trying to create a slevles shortbow top. But just editing the texture and aplying it dousent do what i want . 

My problem is i want to get rid of the sleaves fullstop and not just have skin colord sleves that apere when i tryit out in s4s.

i will uplode the pocture and show you what i meen.

my problem is. Even after reading some of the tut on blender by orangemittens. I still cant work out how to do it 

1)i tryed to delet the verteces but that just left me with empty space whair the arms would be .

2) question is tbh how would i sort that problem out . And is ip posable withput having to edit the bloody mesh

0064EC7A-977D-47AD-8237-62671609FE38.jpeg

I supose i could trust a leaf shinobi.

ok. But you will have to wait untill tomorow.

if you clame as your own i will send kuruma after you ?

using my ipad justnow. And need some sleep

so good night and chears for the answer 

6 hours ago, Neptis said:

You see i. Finaly trying to make a custemised bit of clothing for my sims. Editing the texture file is secondish nature for me . So thats not the problem.

my problem is im trying to create a slevles shortbow top. But just editing the texture and aplying it dousent do what i want . 

My problem is i want to get rid of the sleaves fullstop and not just have skin colord sleves that apere when i tryit out in s4s.

i will uplode the pocture and show you what i meen.

my problem is. Even after reading some of the tut on blender by orangemittens. I still cant work out how to do it 

1)i tryed to delet the verteces but that just left me with empty space whair the arms would be .

2) question is tbh how would i sort that problem out . And is ip posable withput having to edit the bloody mesh

0064EC7A-977D-47AD-8237-62671609FE38.jpeg

Well you need to select whole shirt mesh.  Blender select by faces and choose all the parts that you want from that mesh.

go to mesh tab in blender and pick add duplicate and press enter. After do that press Ctrl +p to separate shirt alone in another mesh.

once you. Do that just export nude body top  with sims 4 studio and reimport to your blender work by append function. You can use a nude body to avoid blank deleted body parts, when you create or convert clothes.  Rest is just follow a transfer uv 1  vertex paint and weights tutorial. At ts4 studio.

the blank space when you delete parts of the mesh, are because usually when you. Do a 3d model without physics, clothes collided with body parts . So every creator just deleted body parts that are covered by clothes. You Can see this on bikinis when you pose a sim you might see nipple. That because bones collides with  both meshes.  You must use a nude top for any clothes that you want to create for this game. And put  Your created clothes  in nude meshes Same for bottoms.

Small note that may help you understand the issue.

When creating a top for The Sims 4, you're actually replacing the entire upperbody. All body parts hidden by the top are (usualy) deleted, that's why there is no arms when you're deleting the sleeves.

As @Elsalovescocaine mentionned, you need to use a "Nude Top" as your base, then import the required mesh on top of it.

9 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Well you need to select whole shirt mesh.  Blender select by faces and choose all the parts that you want from that mesh.

go to mesh tab in blender and pick add duplicate and press enter. After do that press Ctrl +p to separate shirt alone in another mesh.

once you. Do that just export nude body top  with sims 4 studio and reimport to your blender work by append function. You can use a nude body to avoid blank deleted body parts, when you create or convert clothes.  Rest is just follow a transfer uv 1  vertex paint and weights tutorial. At ts4 studio.

the blank space when you delete parts of the mesh, are because usually when you. Do a 3d model without physics, clothes collided with body parts . So every creator just deleted body parts that are covered by clothes. You Can see this on bikinis when you pose a sim you might see nipple. That because bones collides with  both meshes.  You must use a nude top for any clothes that you want to create for this game. And put  Your created clothes  in nude meshes Same for bottoms.

I couldent find the nude mesh i had the same idea with that but litrely couldent find it . Will try agen today

47 minutes ago, LittleDoxy said:

Small note that may help you understand the issue.

When creating a top for The Sims 4, you're actually replacing the entire upperbody. All body parts hidden by the top are (usualy) deleted, that's why there is no arms when you're deleting the sleeves.

As @Elsalovescocaine mentionned, you need to use a "Nude Top" as your base, then import the required mesh on top of it.

At first i thought it might have been the same as daz3d was. Whair the clothing was sepert from the bodies. Seems i was wrong on thatcount.

Just worked it out from a youtube video. Thanks for the info

here is a picture as proof.

if annyone wants i can uplode the package file. In a new topic pver in the mods area. I will not be sharing it annywhair else. As i trust just here and only here. No pne steals your work here

4A31A1E2-897E-46AB-A4DA-6B9456EFE894.jpeg

1 hour ago, Neptis said:

Just worked it out from a youtube video. Thanks for the info

here is a picture as proof.

if annyone wants i can uplode the package file. In a new topic pver in the mods area. I will not be sharing it annywhair else. As i trust just here and only here. No pne steals your work here

4A31A1E2-897E-46AB-A4DA-6B9456EFE894.jpeg

Cool,see create clothes for sims 4 is easy, problem is  create a mesh from zero that’s spend a lot of time  for daz studio  is more easy  to port cause program already have tools for transfer pyshics , weights and bones  in an easy way. 

6 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

Cool,see create clothes for sims 4 is easy, problem is  create a mesh from zero that’s spend a lot of time  for daz studio  is more easy  to port cause program already have tools for transfer pyshics , weights and bones  in an easy way. 

Im going to try something a bit more adventurist soon