Why candy hearts suck!

Something

Most of us should know: Valentines day is coming up. More specifically it's this thursday. That's right, it's that time of year again to buy heart-shaped boxes of assorted chocolates of which only two (three if you're lucky) are edible. And most importantly, it's that time of those horrible pieces of flavored heart-shaped chalk that some would dare label "candy."

While some, myself included, would be content to live and let live, deciding to not participate in the purchase of these chalky abominations, I found an article from Buzzfeed here about why candy hearts are stupid.

Enjoy.

Guest Lady Luck

they taste like shit , i hate my everytime there's valentine coming i got same crap every year candy candy candy blerg , M&M is way better :P wait is that right.. idk lol

they taste like shit , i hate my everytime there's valentine coming i got same crap every year candy candy candy blerg , M&M is way better :P wait is that right.. idk lol

You make it sound like Valentine's day is a bad thing...

They all taste like sugared chalk to me.

This x100! :D

Guest Lady Luck

You make it sound like Valentine's day is a bad thing...

>>They all taste like sugared chalk to me.

This x100! :D

nah its not like i hate  valentine , dibs on the gift! , that's another reason why i love valentine its the gift an actual use of everyday product i love when guys gave me perfume instead of a washed up candy blech that's make sick when i over think it lol. think about this the most redudant gift on valentine " hey baby i got you zome chocolatez want one "  i went like " ewww"  XD

Guest Lady Luck

I think I'm the only one* who likes the "chalky" hearts... I'll eat a whole box of them, just crunch away at them while playing a video game or something. T_T

*There HAS to be someone else dammit!

I'm fine with eating a bag of them.  Not all at once though.

10 hours later, you spent lovely time at  your throne of shit  XD

Archived