[mod] Rimworld 1.3: Nephila Hyperpregnancy Race Mod

On 9/2/2022 at 9:27 AM, Trinios said:

To be clear, VPE is not specifically breaking the crafting of psytrainers, it's breaking the psy power itself. Any mod added psycasts will not work with VPE unless patched to do so, since it's a very different system to base royalty.

isee, wellp gonna have toswap the nephilic lamps thenXD

On 5/30/2022 at 3:39 PM, cryadis2 said:

Does anyone have the issue where with this mod loaded and starting a new colony, nothing spawns ?

I mean no items and especially no pawns at all.

i am facing this issue, tried to use the version from here and the one you get from coffee, also was shifting around load order a lot but no way i manage to actualy start a new game with this loaded.

Having the same problem, been at this for hours and can't seem to get it working

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2022 at 4:27 PM, 0modskilzs said:

Also I can confirm this mod bugs the game out in 1.4 where Pawns will loop in their tasks and unable to move

It also blocks the debug menu so you can't pull up debug actions, I think it was this mod that also did it but I couldn't order my pawns to pick anything up as well.

Sadly I don't think the mod is being actively worked on right now, the RJW discord channel for this mod mentions how the github is open source or something I believe? So they may be leaving it for others to pick up.

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing Rimworld year ago, thanks to this mod... even tho, really didn't utilize it that much.
Didn't really worked well with sized apparel and Nels facial animations and so on.

But keep coming here, wishing an update.

It would be overhaul... but now there are that gene system, I keep thinking that, genes and this combined, there would be some sweet potential system where Nephila spreads amongst the rabble of rimworld and slowly overtaking their genes and turning into maidens and so on... would be cool spreading menace to either enjoy to see or try to fight off.

But for now, I hope this is not the last for Nephila.

• 4 months later...
On 1/21/2023 at 7:15 PM, OddRoz said:

I started playing Rimworld year ago, thanks to this mod... even tho, really didn't utilize it that much.
Didn't really worked well with sized apparel and Nels facial animations and so on.

But keep coming here, wishing an update.

It would be overhaul... but now there are that gene system, I keep thinking that, genes and this combined, there would be some sweet potential system where Nephila spreads amongst the rabble of rimworld and slowly overtaking their genes and turning into maidens and so on... would be cool spreading menace to either enjoy to see or try to fight off.

But for now, I hope this is not the last for Nephila.

I would like to see it again. But i don't have much idea. We could separate the biome and use sprites as normals. The infection of genes Nephila would work as disease. Reached 100% add a gene maybe.

• 1 month later...

Spent some time updated this to work with 1.4. I have done some base testing to make sure things seem to be working properly. Feel free to tell me about any bugs. If we don't hear anything from the original author in the near future I may take this over and do a true overhaul to make it play nicely with the new features from biotech.

New mod load order since RJW race support no longer exists is Harmony -> Core -> Royalty -> Ideology -> Biotech -> HugsLib -> Pawn Render Patch for HD -> Humanoid Alien Races -> Nephila -> RJW

I do not guarentee any mod compatibility but may do patches in the future for things like Vanilla Psycasts Expanded if the interest is there. 

2 hours ago, Karlel_ said:

Spent some time updated this to work with 1.4. I have done some base testing to make sure things seem to be working properly. Feel free to tell me about any bugs. If we don't hear anything from the original author in the near future I may take this over and do a true overhaul to make it play nicely with the new features from biotech.

New mod load order since RJW race support no longer exists is Harmony -> Core -> Royalty -> Ideology -> Biotech -> HugsLib -> Pawn Render Patch for HD -> Humanoid Alien Races -> Nephila -> RJW

I do not guarentee any mod compatibility but may do patches in the future for things like Vanilla Psycasts Expanded if the interest is there. 

ABSOLUTE LEGEND. Been waiting for this mod to get updated for some time now. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 4:53 PM, Karlel_ said:

You on Discord homie? There's some bugs (maybe) like the Nephila research choice overlaps in the regular research tab menu and the Nephila research tab is blank (I think that's because I need to do the research on the regular research tab tho) I also wanna tweak a few things and wanted to see if you could help me out by linking a guide or something (I'd prefer a text guide, but video works too) so that I can do so. Too many LL mods dying currently, I wanna at least try to revitalize or maintain the really good ones.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 4:53 PM, Karlel_ said:

ive been experiencing a bug, the mod deletes every other faction except for the ones added by this mod along with not being able to advance to the colonist creation screen