[Search] Sci Fi Mod Thread

I was wondering if we could have a thread devoted to linking nice sci fi stuff.

I see those in people's screenshots all the time, but I spend most of my gaming time, modding, and I dont have much time to actually play and search for new stuff. IE; I have Halo's mod, but I've never been able to fully explore his world and last time I visited, it was massive.

I'd like to know about locations, perhaps futuristic guns, or blades (personally i tend to like glowing blades when it comes to sci fi, but I guess anything can go)

Dwemer-based mods are awesome, but I'm talking about a more specific and purist kind of sci fi, the one that uses new models, and isn't just a re-purpose or re-texture of dwemer resources.

I can also try to keep this post updated as more links come into my knowledge.

But to be more specific, I'm looking for a few things I've seen in the last couple of mods. Shouldn't be so hard since everyone seemed to be using it at some point.

One is a crashed spaceship I las saw on this set.

And the other is a subway mod that people were also using for their screenshots (Was it Halo's thing too perhaps or something else?)

Thks in advance.

Not to stop your efforts but that was sort of the premise for this thread. It's an inactive thread now but loaded with this sort of stuff.

Archived