[SSR] (Ayane) Tide Pool

• This mod uses an old mod from Knight77 as base for some cloth meshes.(https://www.loverslab.com/profile/379437-knight77/).
  • Added new meshes and various states.
  • You can save your configuration with F10.
  • Global id = 4000002
  • The mod uses a very high poly body mesh that can cause some problems with a few tanlines.

Ctrl +1 or Ctrl + 2 to activate mod.

Shirt: X+1/X+2

Bra: C+1/C+2

Panty: Z+1/Z+2

I'm using the mod in steam and dmm. I no longer have the old mod, I just took some meshes. Looks like a code error. It appears the mesh is using the textures from the buttons. I can not fix it until I find out how to replicate that problem. But as I said, my mod didn't modify the textures.

You could try using my d3dx.ini, but I still think is a conflict with other mod.

d3dx.ini

Didn't help. I removed all mods from Mod folder leaving only _id and this mod, the shirt was still black. Maybe this is important : having the mod installed the default shirt is white with proper texture , it's the extra shirt variations that load as black . Wouldn't they use the same texture?

They use the same texture. But it looks like the shirt is replacing only the mesh for the buttons in your case. If you know how to do a frame analysis, you could find the hash number and first index number for the buttons and shirt; and finally see if they are different as the one in the mod ini file.

This is the mod in steam. Same variation.

762672009_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2020_03.10-17_49_15_14.jpg.1eac29e0a0d5310bc3eb71591bfec758.jpg

Unfortunately i don't know anything about frame analysis, if there is some kind of guide i could educate myself.

Actually first time i was inspecting ini that comes with the mod.

[TextureOverride buttons]
hash = f271e521

[TextureOverride shirt A]
hash = f271e521

Both overriding same hash, i find it strange

In the first part of this video show you how to do the frame analysis. 

3 minutes ago, trpd said:

[TextureOverride buttons]
hash = f271e521

hash = f271e521

Both overriding same hash, i find it strange

Yes, they have the same hash, but different first index number. The one below the hash.

Ok i learned something but fixing it was kinda a guess...

hash = f271e521
match_first_index = 0 <--- added this line  and it works now

I would think that if you don't put in match_first_index at all it starts from 0 but it didn't.

Thanks for the mod and help.

If that works for you, perfect. But I didn't put the match_first_index there because the new mesh replace the shirt and buttons, so maybe some buttons will show in strange locations in some variations.

At least now I know what is your problem. Probably I will check that later and do an update.

Yeah. Due to the use of a high poly mesh for the body, the skin doesn't quite fit perfectly. You have 2 options. I included a extra folder inside the mod that has the normal mesh for the body, you need to take it, go to the folder mod and replace the 3 files that say "body". It only fix the skin in a topless variations.

Or you could do an small edit to the mesh. I'm attaching a texture for skin where I did the edit HI_Ayane_L_L_C.rar. I didn't do the edit for all skins, because every girl has a lot of variations.

The edit it's inside that blue square.

edit.jpg.1aec6f2ea7a7f0fe573ee0ba711aa895.jpg

Interesting that you say that, because I did a little experiment with the low poly mesh. The ones that use HI-METAL skins usually have different UVs. So I tried something. I used a different body with different crotch and breast UVs and it should look different. Now, I'm not sure if it will work, so would you mind testing the low poly mesh here for me plz? Hopefully I got this right.

https://sta.sh/021fb5klpd5t