Convert Bodyslide for LE to SE

leros

Ok, I'm trying to convert some bodyslide for LE armor to work with SE.

I'm using Outfit studio with reference SK CBBE to SE CBBE, conform etc etc all the good stuff.

Load the refernce body CBBE SE, conform again. Copy bone weight etc

I'm building the armor with bodyslide, but this is the result.

Spoiler

2106334369_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_03.01-11_15_12_73.thumb.png.954a0ea7c3d5ab28f0c90fc46075d614.png

I know with CBBE SE the ankle and wrist seam are different, so can someone point out what I'm doing wrong? Thx

24 minutes ago, leros said:

I'm building the armor with bodyslide, but this is the result.

SE CBBE shape has 3 partitions, "32 body", "34 forearms" and "38 calves" where LE shape just has "32 body". You have to edit the armor addon record "first person flags" in your armor mod's esp to include calves and forearms.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, Yinkle said:

SE CBBE shape has 3 partitions, "32 body", "34 forearms" and "38 calves" where LE shape just has "32 body". You have to edit the armor addon record "first person flags" in your armor mod's esp to include calves and forearms.

Thank you, I will search a guide to do it.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:49 AM, Yinkle said:

I edited the esp with xedit, and it finally work.

Now the problem is, there's a way to automate the process? or I have to do it manually one by one?

edit: I find how to do it, Sorry for the dumb question

• 2 weeks later...

Archived