IGNORED

Cock piercings for Noir's thick/regular cocks?

I already downloaded a few cock piercings, but they either don't show up or clip like crazy.

I wouldn't mind if they're cartoonish or realistic(editing can take care of realism anyway)

I have plenty of sims that are orcs/demons/ogres that use the thick and longest cocks that Noir makes and I'd love to see some genital piercings for them with the ability to mix and match. I've attempted a few times in the past to make my own but always fail at the rigging/modelling process.

It'd just be a nice idea, especially if they could work alongside the rigged cocks and stay in place when WW animations are going down.

• 1 month later...
On 28/2/2020 at 15:49, vstrauss666 said:

Ya descargué algunos piercings de polla, pero no aparecen o se acortan como locos.

No me importaría si son caricaturescos o realistas (la edición puede encargarse del realismo de todos modos)

Tengo muchos sims que son orcos / demonios / ogros que usan las pollas gruesas y más largas que hace Noir y me encantaría ver algunos piercings genitales para ellos con la capacidad de mezclar y combinar. En el pasado, he intentado hacer las mías, pero siempre fallo en el proceso de aparejo / modelado.

Sería una buena idea, especialmente si pudieran trabajar junto a los gallos amañados y permanecer en su lugar cuando las animaciones de WW se reducen.

Do you tried this one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 8:44 AM, xilenita said:

Do you tried this one?

It doesn't work. It goes way above and messes with their facial piercings.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:58 AM, bognog04 said:

Attempting to un-necro it, because I want this as well

Anything about male only will get in the necro, guaranteed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...