Bad in Woohoo trait

Hi guys, it always bothered me that their isn't a mod that affects woohoo satisfaction so i decided to create one myself, i want there to be more reasons for sims to cheat at their partners, your sim might get satisfied but their partners always left feeling unsatisfied after woohoo which gives them more of a reason to cheat at their spouse im working on this mod where sims with this trait are unable to satisfy their partners, theirs alot of issues with it and i need your help if you have the time to spare, thank you!

Planned Features:

make their partners unsatisfied (not the sim your playing as)

change trait icon

convert trait into aspiration trait

better description

compatible with wickedwhims

add ''great in woohoo''

i used mod constructor V4 

Bad in woohoo.package

as of now im trying to make the sim with the ''bad at woohoo'' to still feel satisfied but gives his partner that doesnt have the ''bad at woohoo'' to always feel unsatisfied by her husband but im not sure how to do it can anyone help please?

like i want the sim that woohoos with the sim that has the trait to always feel unsatisfied by them basically 

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, SlickWillyLongstroke said:

Bump. This is exactly the sort of trait I'm looking for. Thanks for working on it. Maybe post this in another category, like in Sims 4 Technical Support or WW Support?

sorry to disappoint you bro but im not working on it anymore its just to confusing for me, but i really really hope wickedhims picks up on the idea and adds it to his wicked traits someday, if you can contact him somehow and convince him that would be amazing!  

21 hours ago, saif96 said:

sorry to disappoint you bro but im not working on it anymore its just to confusing for me, but i really really hope wickedhims picks up on the idea and adds it to his wicked traits someday, if you can contact him somehow and convince him that would be amazing!  

You bet I will.

2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

You bet I will.

NICE! Thanks Turbodriver. Excited for that.

23 hours ago, saif96 said:

Thanks for giving it a try, Saif!

23 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

You bet I will.

WOW! Thanks for responding TD! i've always wanted the mod to be worked on thank you so much i cant wait!

check out this mod if you want more ideas, the mod progression is very slow sadly hopefully you can improve it or get ideas from it or better yet, work with him! ?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=631176&goto=newpost&postedt=1#post5568991 

21 hours ago, SlickWillyLongstroke said:

NICE! Thanks Turbodriver. Excited for that.

Thanks for giving it a try, Saif!

Thanks SWLS

On 8/13/2020 at 3:06 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

You bet I will.

Hi again TD! if its not too much to ask, will the next update feature the ''bad and amazing at woohoo traits''? would really like to know i really cant wait! im ready to start a fresh save game ones that update releases ? 

• 1 month later...

I think there should definitely be traits involved, but I recently got to thinking about how other factors could be involved too. Turbo has the menstrual system for pregnancy, but what different about different moods for sex besides good ones? It could be influenced by something like Wicked Lube or something lol, to make encounters more enjoyable, or less if they forget to use it. KY gel for Sims basically.

That's actually not a bad idea. @TURBODRIVER I don't know if you had something similar planned already, but that could be another "Wicked" item to purchase.