Help for make NPC through static object

Hilds Y

Hello all ?, I need help with Collision, before this I have spent hours searching for ways from Google and practicing it myself, but it always fails, I gave up, so I tried asking you guys on my favorite forums.

So the problem now, when I'm making some photos and videos. I started poses sitting on a chair, but sitting animation only has 1 animation ... so I found in a few hkx Pack mod for Poser Hotkeys that featured many variations...

And I have a problem here, When I moving table or static object like a Cupboard,Barrel with Jaxonz Positioner, when it is almost close, That NPC starts to move away look like pushed. I tried TCL, when I command tfc, and npc started to be pushed again. it makes me frustrated. is there anyone who can help me ?

On 2/28/2020 at 12:43 PM, Hilds Y said:

Hello all ?, I need help with Collision, before this I have spent hours searching for ways from Google and practicing it myself, but it always fails, I gave up, so I tried asking you guys on my favorite forums.

So the problem now, when I'm making some photos and videos. I started poses sitting on a chair, but sitting animation only has 1 animation ... so I found in a few hkx Pack mod for Poser Hotkeys that featured many variations...

And I have a problem here, When I moving table or static object like a Cupboard,Barrel with Jaxonz Positioner, when it is almost close, That NPC starts to move away look like pushed. I tried TCL, when I command tfc, and npc started to be pushed again. it makes me frustrated. is there anyone who can help me ?

So first off, some furniture have multiple animations and the game selects one of them at chance when the furniture is activated.

Second, not really any way to fix that issue without editing the actual animation. Basically its the collision of the player character and object. What I did on some of my animations is to offset the character quite far forward or backward. 

Another option is to use poses with the furniture included obviously.

Thanks for the reply :), yeah, this is a little hard to imagine :D , so I want the npc to be noclip, like when I command TCL, I can go anywhere. For example, I tried to bury half body in the ground ... when I command TFC to take pictures, that npc will automatically return to the ground, not buried. I'm having trouble here. I want to make npc touching static items. like an npc carrying a barrel. when I start to put it on hand, that npc will start to be pushed away by that barrel. but its okay :) I don't want to hassle you, I might try another method. 

Archived