BDOR Mueburus UUNP HDT Cloth Bodyslide Conversion

On 4/24/2020 at 4:55 PM, talon230 said:

can you please tell me what body tattoo that is? thank you!

17 hours ago, VossMan247 said:

What mod are those body tattoos from?

On 4/25/2020 at 6:46 AM, zapho said:

The Screenie is from Diamondback there, been kinda wondering that a long time now too. ( ' ' , )

The tattoo is from Ziovendian Bodypaint.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97284

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 9:37 AM, Light of Hope said:

If I equip the Bare version my game freezes every other second for a couple seconds. I can equip all the other armor parts just fine. Even the non-Bare version works fine. Any idea what the issue might be?

missing Mip Maps? RAM spike. Check the .dds

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue. Whenever I download and use the standard version, everything works perfectly fine. Whenever I use the bodyslide conversion, my game crashes whenever I press continue or load. And it happens even if I only have the items in my inventory (don't have to be equipped).

Not sure what's happening here. Can I get some assistance?

• 1 month later...

hi ... can you make replaceable esps of you conversions because them they can be merged, right now if i merge your mods and team tal mods the results are that no bodyslide converted dresses show in game but just the single weight original dress shows from the main mod, your meshes are high and low weight, that does not comply with the game as single weight is already present ...