Trying to make femboy mod using fusion girl as a base.

Ashen1

2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

you might just use bodyslide to set a preset for fusion girl to look how you want.  Then all that is left is the penis, I think there is a futa mod here that might work to add that.

I've got a custom mesh made but I don't know how to do the sliders, weights, animations, and textures. 

8 hours ago, Ashen1 said:

I've got a custom mesh made but I don't know how to do the sliders, weights, animations, and textures. 

Sorry that is beyond me.  My wild guess is, IF you simply changed the shape of the fusion girl body, then if you install all the requirements for fusion girl, you should have the sliders and weights and bounce

2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Sorry that is beyond me.  My wild guess is, IF you simply changed the shape of the fusion girl body, then if you install all the requirements for fusion girl, you should have the sliders and weights and bounce

I decided to use aaf animated fanny instead (because of the anus morphs) now all I need to do is remove that feckin vagina without messing it up(HOW?!!!) and patch the hole, then permanently add futa fev framework to it (even worse! No clue on what to do). on the bright side there should be minimal texture editing (if any) because they already match up (Thank Atom!) I'm legit just starting out and I have a lot to learn.

Archived