8 minutes ago, ravajix said:

Hi i don't know why but this armor make my body invisble (the armor is invisible too) did i do something wrong?

Considering the amount of people that have used it yes, the problem is most likely on your end.

Did you install using a mod manger?

Did you build the clothes using bodyslide?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I need help, when I used conventional HDT body mods the Skirt worked very well, but after I switched using All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0, I had a problem, I chose all Layeda body and skin, and everything is fitting the body includes the boot, but not the skirt and the panties, it seems that my hip is a ghost, because the skirt goes inside it and gets stuck inside sometimes, and the panties do not follow the shape of the body getting a little submerged, I already I did the basics at Bodyslide, choosing the group (the armor I want) choosing the preset and doing Build and Batch Build, but they teach to maintain, my body is CBBE HDT like, I think this should not be happening, how can I solve it ?

SKIRT.png.79ed1aa37508044f527a3d2ea2108287.pngScreenShot20.bmp

ScreenShot15.bmp ScreenShot15.bmp ScreenShot17.bmp

On 7/26/2020 at 2:16 AM, Epoz971 said:

Can you make more? Like the Kibelius or the Lephria? Pleaaase (I'm struggling since 1 week to convert, it's too hard)

Did you try looking at my tutorials?

10 hours ago, Airely Darker said:

I need help, when I used conventional HDT body mods the Skirt worked very well, but after I switched using All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0, I had a problem, I chose all Layeda body and skin, and everything is fitting the body includes the boot, but not the skirt and the panties, it seems that my hip is a ghost, because the skirt goes inside it and gets stuck inside sometimes, and the panties do not follow the shape of the body getting a little submerged, I already I did the basics at Bodyslide, choosing the group (the armor I want) choosing the preset and doing Build and Batch Build, but they teach to maintain, my body is CBBE HDT like, I think this should not be happening, how can I solve it ?

SKIRT.png.79ed1aa37508044f527a3d2ea2108287.pngScreenShot20.bmp

ScreenShot15.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot15.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot17.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

it was not really intended for use with non standard cbbe bodies..... did you modify the outfit studio files at all?

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Você tentou ler meus tutoriais?

não foi realmente planejado para uso com corpos cbbe não padrão ... você modificou os arquivos do outfit Studio?

I didn't modify the files in Outfit Studio, could you tell me how i can do that?