BodyGen Making Women Invisible!?

I've managed to play around with BodyGen and get it working, I know its working because I found a ridiculously unnatural body preset and applied it and found that it appeared in game. However, if you spend any longer than a few seconds with them they slowly disappear (except they are still there, I can hear them/interact with their invisible bodies.) Nothing of them is visible - not even eyes, face, hair etc, so I don't know what is happening here.

If anyone has any idea on whats making it do this, I would really appreciate a nod in the right direction, cheers!

1 hour ago, Bora said:

may be XPSME morphs were overwriting files?

I've got somewhere with it now, I think. Bizarrely if I click on them through the console whilst they're invisible and use the RemoveAllItems command, they slowly fizzle back into existence again and are standing there, naked, with the correct body that I've installed for them.

I can only assume it has something to do with the outfits - but why they don't just appear as floating heads or whatever is beyond me. So weird. I'm playing around with different CBBE armour/clothing replacers now, but I'm at the point where I might give up, I've been fault finding for hours now.

Disappearing women is usually an HDT problem rather than bodyslide. Especially if they disappear slowly but completely, head and hands too. It's a long standing issue that can be fixed by editing or replacing your HDT .xml files.

Fix is HERE.

Alternatively for a quick fix you can install pre-made XMLs which already have the correction, like THESE.

Archived