Is There A Diverse Bodies For Skyrim?

Zuxuliax

I'm just wondering if there is something like FO4's Diverse Bodies for Skyrim that's out there somewhere? 

I've found Bodies of Skyrim, but I've spent the last 2 hours or so trying to work out why it randomly decides to chop people's hands of or remove body textures. There is a chance that I'm missing something as it includes meshes and textures from CBBE and UNP, the latter of which I'm unfamiliar with. It gets so confusing with legacy, LE and SE versions floating around and patches that don't seem to do what they should!

15 hours ago, Zuxuliax said:

I'm just wondering if there is something like FO4's Diverse Bodies for Skyrim that's out there somewhere? 

I've found Bodies of Skyrim, but I've spent the last 2 hours or so trying to work out why it randomly decides to chop people's hands of or remove body textures. There is a chance that I'm missing something as it includes meshes and textures from CBBE and UNP, the latter of which I'm unfamiliar with. It gets so confusing with legacy, LE and SE versions floating around and patches that don't seem to do what they should!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280

Archived