Does anyone know if it conflicts with DMRA BBB total body replacer?

The DMRA BBB body replacer will not interfere with Setbody or Autosetbody in any way.

For their part, Setbody and Autosetbody are designed to override any default body styles.

Setbody gives you a spell that you can cast on any NPC to override the default body style with one that you select from a series of menus. Autosetbody is an optional add-on that will randomly select body styles for NPC's so that you don't have to worry about it.

One word of warning. The body styles chosen by Autosetbody (if you choose to activate it) are very random. The body style of a naked NPC may vary radically from their clothed self.

Geechan also did the horse hooves. I recognize Rainbow Dash in that picture from CM Mane 6 on the nexus. Do those wings stay in place with poses? My RD tends to have hers out of place in some poses. It also looks like you changed the texturing on her hooves. If that entire lower body is part of the mod, you should also credit griffinrider and dastampede for the custom tail colors, if nothing else.

Geechan also did the horse hooves.

It also looks like you changed the texturing on her hooves.

Take another look. Those particular hooves (mesh and texture) are entirely my own work and have no direct relation to the Mane6 version.

The legs that they connect to' date=' however, are modified versions of Geechan's cloven hoof legs (with permission and credited as such), currently available in 12 lower body styles.

I recognize Rainbow Dash in that picture from CM Mane 6 on the nexus. Do those wings stay in place with poses? My RD tends to have hers out of place in some poses.

Yes, the wings do stay in place. She is actually a heavily modified version of the race that came in the Mane6 pack. I fixed a number of mesh issues, replaced the wings with a re-textured wing from http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38853, created custom hooves, rebuilt the race file, created a playable version, and merged it into my modified Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm file.

However I would have to ask griffinrider before I made any of my modifications of his work publicly available.

If that entire lower body is part of the mod' date=' you should also credit griffinrider and dastampede for the custom tail colors, if nothing else.

[/quote']

Griffinder/dastampede's textures are great. However, the Mane6 races, textures, and meshes are not included in the package. That said, Autosetbody does recognize Mane6 races and will automatically assign horse hooves to them.

The DMRA GUTS upperbody in the hooves and cloven hoof menus is a copy of the DMRA upperbody...

I'm pretty sure the original DM GUTS body was just an HGEC GUTS lowerbody adapted to fit the DMRA upperbody... which would mean that DMRA GUTS is just a combination of two styles and not an actual body in itself, being that the upperbody isn't any different from normal DMRA

Something you might want to take a look at and change in the menus, it's low priority for sure, but its definitely redundant.

The DMRA GUTS upperbody in the hooves and cloven hoof menus is a copy of the DMRA upperbody...

I'm pretty sure the original DM GUTS body was just an HGEC GUTS lowerbody adapted to fit the DMRA upperbody... which would mean that DMRA GUTS is just a combination of two styles and not an actual body in itself' date=' being that the upperbody isn't any different from normal DMRA

Something you might want to take a look at and change in the menus, it's low priority for sure, but its definitely redundant.

[/quote']

I noticed that as well. However, and this was a bit surprising, there are no other upper bodies that exactly match the DMRA GUTS upper body.

As near as I can tell, the arms are GUTS arms, the torso is the base DMRA torso (SPB 28A), and the breasts are a slightly morphed version of the SPB 28.

It's weird.

I have vague plans of creating a true DMRA GUTS upperbody, once I get past some of the backlog. ATM, I'm in the process of cleaning and converting a number of Claudia's Little Secret body styles for the mod (browsing the forum while waiting for an export to finish).

It never ends.

I'm pretty sure the original DM GUTS body was just an HGEC GUTS lowerbody adapted to fit the DMRA upperbody... which would mean that DMRA GUTS is just a combination of two styles and not an actual body in itself' date=' being that the upperbody isn't any different from normal DMRA

[/quote']

I noticed that as well. However, and this was a bit surprising, there are no other upper bodies that exactly match the DMRA GUTS upper body.

As near as I can tell, the arms are GUTS arms, the abdomen is the base DMRA abdomen (SPB 28A), and the breasts are a slightly morphed version of the SPB 28.

It's weird.

I have vague plans of creating a true DMRA GUTS upperbody, once I get past some of the backlog. ATM, I'm in the process of cleaning and converting a number of Claudia's Little Secret body styles for the mod (browsing the forum while waiting for an export to finish).

It never ends.

lol eagerly awaiting your next release, your mod is coming along nicely.

Been digging since I posted that' date=' found the file. :) Here you go:

[/quote']

Wow. Those things look like they accept coins.

It looks like a nice clean HGEC compatible mesh. It'll probably end up under the HGEC Other Upper Body Styles 2 menu in R.C. 1.15.

I like to credit the creators whenever possible. Do you know anything about the origin of the mesh?

Only that I know it was popular on SHY before it went down, and that it's in LoversNiche. Here's the credits listing from my copy of LoversNiche:

Credits

=======

Thanks to:

HGEC

Work: RAIAR Mr.

tdas Scythe Mod

Work: tda Mr.

House of the term gentleman (heaping Ver)

Work: Ima Mr.

Mesh body for milk shakes

Work: zuka Mr.

Dr. Tits

Girls skirt

Work: A-Type2 (AKA Speed ??Buster)

Skeletal Variation

Work: Talkie Toaster said

xLovers with PK-like author, who like change

Authors like MaidRecolor

I'm guessing even the credit listing had been run through a translator, so maybe zuka?

But first here's Ravensaw's "Huge" upper body' date=' which is in-between "Rockets" and "Mega" in size, it wasn't in your 1.10 release:

http://minus.com/lbf7BTZlMqkM67[/quote']

In addition to that one, here's some forums posts with links to upper bodies that I didn't see in 1.10:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3547&pid=180334#pid180334

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3547&pid=180797#pid180797

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3547&pid=191865#pid191865

That's all I can find.

But first here's Ravensaw's "Huge" upper body' date=' which is in-between "Rockets" and "Mega" in size, it wasn't in your 1.10 release:

http://minus.com/lbf7BTZlMqkM67[/quote']

In addition to that one, here's some forums posts with links to upper bodies that I didn't see in 1.10:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3547&pid=180334#pid180334

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3547&pid=180797#pid180797

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3547&pid=191865#pid191865

That's all I can find.

Thanks. No matter how many times I check that thread, I always seem to miss some of the bodies.

The number of bodies in this mod keeps reaching new heights of absurdity.

I don't have loverssetbody...

I think it has more to do with loversrapers and how it sometimes takes to the tokens...

Ah, what version of lovers raper S are you running? I had never noticed this with the base version, but then again I am running the 3dm setbody version so that could be the difference.

Alright I wanted to share this

If you guys are having issues with your chosen body "resetting" back to the normal default body during rape or sex' date=' I've set all the bodies to quest items so the set-body token won't go away.

Let me know if you guys have any issues

[/quote']

That's the first I've heard of this issue. Can you give any additional information on what is happening?

If you guys are having issues with your chosen body "resetting" back to the normal default body during rape or sex' date=' I've set all the bodies to quest items so the set-body token won't go away.

[/quote']

That's the first I've heard of this issue. Can you give any additional information on what is happening?

The first? I was thinking it was an usual bug with Lovers...

And for the what's happening: Big yellow square (missing mesh icon) while undressing character... Not really good looking. -_-

[/quote']

The first? I was thinking it was an usual bug with Lovers...

And for the what's happening: Big yellow square (missing mesh icon) while undressing character... Not really good looking. -_-

Interesting. I know that Lovers with PK contains code that *should* check for bombshell clothing items and ignore any clothing items associated with it (which is why I retained so many of the old setbody conventions). But lovers rape struggle just might ignore that flag and treat the setbody clothes as regular clothing.

You mentioned yellow missing mesh exclamation points. Are you using a version of RaperS that drops broken clothing on the ground?

In any case, thank you for the report, Jay1646. I'll happily incorporate your fixes. All of the bombshell clothing items will have quest flags set in the next update.

I was wondering if you could include some some random transgender bodies(ok' date='ok, shemales :).As far as I know, there is a HGEC shemale setbody, if its doable it 'll be great!well, if other guys dont want it, perhaps as a patch?thnx

[/quote']

Setbody reloaded currently contains 5 transgender/shemale/futa lower bodies. Four of those are HGEC compatible and can be paired with any of the ~70 included HGEC upper bodies. One is DMRA compatible, and can be paired with any of the 13 included DMRA upper bodies. They are located under "Futa" on either the second or third page of the spell menu.

Autosetbody currently supports the random assignment of futa bodies to custom races. To investigate and/or modify this behavior, take a look at your autosetbody.ini file.

Look for a line:

;Futa Races

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.raceFuta to sv_Construct "Futa"

This line simply means that any character with a race name that contains "Futa" will be assigned a futa style lower body.

To change which races receive futa bodies, change "Futa" to a full or partial race name. Separate races with a pipe symbol "|"

i.e.

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.raceFuta to sv_Construct "Elf|Orc|Khajit"

Will give every individual with Elf, Orc, or Khajit in their race's name a futa lowerbody.

Now, if instead you would like futa to just be randomly assigned for everyone, you'll want to edit another section of the ini file.

This is where things get a bit ugly.

If you scroll down, you'll see seven major sections. Each section defines a different category of bodies. One section in particular should be named Futa and contains entries that look a bit like this:

;HGEC Default Body Options

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGECBUVK|HGECBUDISG|HGECBURB|HGECBUHUKU|HGECBULAB|HGECBULAB2|HGECBULABtC|HGECBULABtCs|HGECBULTB|HGECBURori|HGECBUAC|HGECBUACAAA|HGECBUACAA|HGECBUACERM|HGECBUACSHV|HGECBUACSMB|HGECBUACSMB2|HGECBUACTS|HGECBUACYYM|HGECBUGUTS|HGECBUGUTSLight|HGECBUGUTSMANGA|HGECBUSPB28A|HGECBUIN"

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBFuta|HGECBIOFUTA|HGECBLFUTA|HGECBMANGAWFUTA"

;set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBFuta|HGECBIOFUTA|HGECBLFUTA|HGECBMANGAWFUTA"

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to 7

SetStage aaaAutoSetBodyIni 15

Those lines let autosetbody know which upper bodies can be paired with which lower bodies.

Individual bodies are separated by a pipe symbol "|".

Lines that have a ";" in front of them are ignored by Autosetbody.

iBody1 is used for upper body parts, iBody2 for lower body parts. So take a look at one line in particular

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBFuta|HGECBIOFUTA|HGECBLFUTA|HGECBMANGAWFUTA"

Those four futa lower bodies can be appended to any other HGEC compatible lower body sections in the ini file.

i.e. change a line like

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBExnem|HGECBO|HGECBF|HGECBS|HGECBM|HGECBL|HGECBLL|HGECBEBE|HGECBIOA|HGECBIOB|HGECBMANGA|HGECBMANGAW|HGECBMMC|HGECBRA|HGECBUHK|HGECBCLS|HGECBCLS08|HGECBCLS10|HGECBCLS16|HGECBUMK|HGECBDISG|HGECBVK|HGECBLAB|HGECBLAB2|HGECBLABtC|HGECBLABtCs|HGECBLTB|HGECBRori|HGECBAC|HGECBACERM|HGECBACSMB|HGECBACYYM|HGECBHUKU|HGECBRB"

to

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBExnem|HGECBO|HGECBF|HGECBS|HGECBM|HGECBL|HGECBLL|HGECBEBE|HGECBIOA|HGECBIOB|HGECBMANGA|HGECBMANGAW|HGECBMMC|HGECBRA|HGECBUHK|HGECBCLS|HGECBCLS08|HGECBCLS10|HGECBCLS16|HGECBUMK|HGECBDISG|HGECBVK|HGECBLAB|HGECBLAB2|HGECBLABtC|HGECBLABtCs|HGECBLTB|HGECBRori|HGECBAC|HGECBACERM|HGECBACSMB|HGECBACYYM|HGECBHUKU|HGECBRB|HGECBFuta|HGECBIOFUTA|HGECBLFUTA|HGECBMANGAWFUTA""

Thanks for the quick reply!I dont want to change all females to futa' date='do you know what percentage is changed?

[/quote']

That is actually a difficult question to answer that depends, in part, on how you modify your autosetbody.ini file.

If you add a race name to the

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.raceFuta to sv_Construct "Futa"

entry, 100% of the female NPC's belonging to that race will receive a body from the Futa category.

By default, that includes all of the DMRA and HGEC upper bodies, four HGEC lower bodies, and one DMRA lower body.

But the categories are completely arbitrary. You can add, remove, or replace any body entries that you wish. The only difficulty is the...obscure...naming convention that I use.

For example, what the hell does DMRABMEGADM mean? How doess it differ from DMRABUMEGADM?

Well, DMRABMEGADM stands for DMRA Base Mega Double Melons.

DMRABUMEGADM stands for DMRA Base Upperbody Mega Double Melons.

The B in DMRAB... simply means that the lower body mesh has a waist seam that is compatible with any DMRABU... body meshes.

Similarly, HGECB are compatible with HGECBU, ZKECB are compatible with ZKECBU, etc.

If you like you can add non-futa lower body styles to the Futa category. Just be certain to add HGECB lower bodies to the HGEC section and DMRAB lower bodies to the DMRA section. The actual percentage depends on how many bodies you add.

Alternately, you can add futa lower bodies to some of the other categories. The actual percentage depends on how many bodies there are, the number of NPC's that fall under the category, and the value of the RareBodyMultiplier which is set to 10 by default in the line:

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.RareBodyMultiplier to 10

*edit* One word of warning. Don't make the body strings too long. Any strings longer than ~460 characters will not be processed correctly. I suspect it the maximum character length for an entry in an Oblivion ini files is 512.