Kaneko's DoaXVV Mod Thread

1 hour ago, Richard_Lin said:

Hey sir, your mods are awesome,but i have a question, you know, its difficult for every player to get a ssr,so why dont you just replace those r or n clothes? they are more easy to get!

It isn't as easy as that unfortunately. Different costumes have different weights and other properties. For instance this suit has transparent meshes and skirt physics on the dress. So for instance if you try to put these meshes and textures on the most simple bikini, the mod wouldn't have any skirt physics since they are not inherent on that bikini if that makes sense?
Same thing for weights. Because the weights will be so different, the shape of the costume won't fit. You can see it when I try to use the 4* mesh on the regular SSR, even then it doesn't fit perfect and I have to edit a lot of things manually to make it look OK.

There is the projects CostumeCustomizer and SwimsuitSwapper that does mods what you describe. They use R suits that have most of the properties and weights, so it works somewhat. I have made one mod for CostumeCustomizer but I can't get it perfect, so even with these amazing tools it is very difficult, at least for me.

There are probably some technicalities that are wrong here, but I tried to explain to the best of my understanding.

TL;DR it is a lot easier and you get better result to use the original suit for a mod.

If you don't manage to get the SSR, there is always monthly tickets (Sayuri will for sure get this suit for months) and return gachas later.

5 hours ago, KanekoVV said:

I think the duck is cute but your heart looks cool.

Seems like you did a great job in Photoshop, it looks very well done!

If you want I can include it in the mod and credit you?

Very happy to,You can download and replace

color.zip

still have a question
The pattern can be removed but the model of the clothes has a duck texture

DOAX-VenusVacation_200320_234546.jpg.3f88ddb35f352595fca2dc8d88b6cfcf.jpg

On 3/20/2020 at 5:14 PM, Zzxiaoyi said:

Very happy to,You can download and replace

color.zip 10.77 MB · 10 downloads

still have a question
The pattern can be removed but the model of the clothes has a duck texture

DOAX-VenusVacation_200320_234546.jpg.3f88ddb35f352595fca2dc8d88b6cfcf.jpg

Hello!

Sorry for my late reply I had some things I had to take care of irl.

Thanks a lot, they look great I will include them in the mod and add an option to switch between them and the duck.

The outline of the suit is usually done by the T1 texture. Because this suit has a "wetness" texture, it becomes kind of weird since it has two sets of textures.

This is the texture that I (and you) have edited:

image.png.07ce68b5e239dfdee6aa7bda4d093f84.png

and then it also has

image.png.9379c81763c6cfdca789a699af6be4f3.png

This is how it usually looks, with t0 being normal coloring, t1 shape/outline and t2 specular/glow.

So to fix the shape you would need to edit this t1 texture to have the rose outline instead of the duck one.

image.png.3324cc78e09dafe08d87cd7e1f05efea.png

Is that really worth it though?

I did some editing and flattened it out, I will try with this and see if it looks better but I don't think I have the skills to make a pattern like the rose.

image.png.2db21a9f07512b2e661729b6c91594e4.png

1 hour ago, KanekoVV said:

Hello!

Sorry for my late reply I had some things I had to take care of irl.

Thanks a lot, they look great I will include them in the mod and add an option to switch between them and the duck.

The outline of the suit is usually done by the T1 texture. Because this suit has a "wetness" texture, it becomes kind of weird since it has two sets of textures.

This is the texture that I (and you) have edited:

image.png.07ce68b5e239dfdee6aa7bda4d093f84.png

and then it also has

image.png.9379c81763c6cfdca789a699af6be4f3.png

This is how it usually looks, with t0 being normal coloring, t1 shape/outline and t2 specular/glow.

So to fix the shape you would need to edit this t1 texture to have the rose outline instead of the duck one.

image.png.3324cc78e09dafe08d87cd7e1f05efea.png

Is that really worth it though?

I did some editing and flattened it out, I will try with this and see if it looks better but I don't think I have the skills to make a pattern like the rose.

image.png.2db21a9f07512b2e661729b6c91594e4.png

About t1

I don't know how to make textures

I can only remove the duck like you

image.png.2db21a9f07512b2e661729b6c91594e4.png.739db029caea179614baa99d48673fbc.png

4 hours ago, jasongrace9791 said:

Do you have Sayuri HI-Metal nude skins and enabled the one you want in the Sayuri.ini?

Edit: Or you mean the suits aren't showing up at all? Has to be some mod you have that has conflict with those hashes then.
Disable all your mods then enable them little by little and see which one is causing problem.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:47 PM, KanekoVV said:

It isn't as easy as that unfortunately. Different costumes have different weights and other properties. For instance this suit has transparent meshes and skirt physics on the dress. So for instance if you try to put these meshes and textures on the most simple bikini, the mod wouldn't have any skirt physics since they are not inherent on that bikini if that makes sense?
Same thing for weights. Because the weights will be so different, the shape of the costume won't fit. You can see it when I try to use the 4* mesh on the regular SSR, even then it doesn't fit perfect and I have to edit a lot of things manually to make it look OK.

There is the projects CostumeCustomizer and SwimsuitSwapper that does mods what you describe. They use R suits that have most of the properties and weights, so it works somewhat. I have made one mod for CostumeCustomizer but I can't get it perfect, so even with these amazing tools it is very difficult, at least for me.

There are probably some technicalities that are wrong here, but I tried to explain to the best of my understanding.

TL;DR it is a lot easier and you get better result to use the original suit for a mod.

If you don't manage to get the SSR, there is always monthly tickets (Sayuri will for sure get this suit for months) and return gachas later.

wow, its really difficult to make a mod, now i know the reason, thank you!

11 hours ago, ayawrxsti said:

@KanekoVV the new sayuri mod when i do the open back malfunction her back became 2 different color

any thoughts please?

any thank you for all the work, they are beautiful

DOAX-VenusVacation_200401_172018.jpg

Fuck me I made mistake and exported the body with only half the normals fixed... Can't believe I didn't see it.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for letting me know, I have fixed it now.

355336656_DOAX_VV2020-04-0210-57-58.png.9d0c45c3f3433d29c9fc78907c0c911c.png

On 4/6/2020 at 8:35 AM, j0ranger said:

The contest sexy mod is amazing, been waiting for this mod for a while!

Is is possible to change the gloves/stockings color too?

hello @j0ranger thank you for the kind words.
It is possible to change the colors.  The leggings are a separate file so that wouldn't be too much of an issue, but the gloves are part of the other main texture that has the rest of the suit.
So for each color of the gloves you want, you would need to make 10 additional files for each color of the suit (for each transparency variation).
As you can imagine if you want some variation of colors of the gloves and leggings, this will be a ridiculous amount of extra textures and work.

For the current event suit I spent about 300000Vstone and 80 tickets and got 4 Fiona, 1 Misaki and 1 Helena.

image.png.639d681310e1770e3fd745330acfc26e.png

This is one of if not my fave suit ever made by TN, and I had some very grandiose mod plans for it. When I failed to get it for Ayane I just felt so deflated so right now I just don't want to touch the game. I might return later to make the mod, we'll see.

Unfortunately I spent literally all of the "mod bank" I have been saving up, so I might not be able to mod for a while now.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:48 PM, KanekoVV said:

For the current event suit I spent about 300000Vstone and 80 tickets and got 4 Fiona, 1 Misaki and 1 Helena.

image.png.639d681310e1770e3fd745330acfc26e.png

This is one of if not my fave suit ever made by TN, and I had some very grandiose mod plans for it. When I failed to get it for Ayane I just felt so deflated so right now I just don't want to touch the game. I might return later to make the mod, we'll see.

Unfortunately I spent literally all of the "mod bank" I have been saving up, so I might not be able to mod for a while now.

Impressive mate ! 300k ? Crazy

I sooooooo wanted Misaki´s swimsuit, I agree it´s an absolute favorite. If I could I would trade my Ayane one for your Misaki ?

Damn it´s kind of not allowed to mod other boring N suits into this SSR. And I don´t think for once this needs any modding it´s so cool. Ok, maybe remove the white parts ?

Keep modding !

• 3 months later...

I have been having some health issues for a long long time, hence the hiatus.
I am going through my mods to see if they are still working, let me know if something is not working correctly.

Hopefully I can now return to making more mods.

I have some half-started mods like the Bathtime for Sayuri, but since there are other mods for it already I might not release it.

I just uploaded a Uzaki-chan mod for Honoka body. Might be some issues I have missed since it's been a while I made a complete mod. Please try it out and let me know of any issues.

6 minutes ago, kunobanget said:

Hi somehow I cannot activate the Sugoi Dekai Mods after I copied them to my mods/costume folder. Could you please advice to which folder should I copy the "Uzaki-chan Sugoi Dekai"? Thanks

Are you trying to use it for Honoka body? (Honoka, Luna or Sayuri)
And have you the suit 4*?

9 hours ago, ssmith said:

I brought the costume to +4 but it doesn't work on Nyotengu

I didn't manage to get a suit for Nyotengu or Ayane so I didn't make it for Common body :/
It only works for Honoka body.

7 minutes ago, kunobanget said:

Hi somehow I cannot activate the Sugoi Dekai Mods after I copied them to my mods/costume folder. Could you please advice to which folder should I copy the "Uzaki-chan Sugoi Dekai"? Thanks

Make sure the suit is awakened to 4* and you have activated the malfunction option on the outfit, it will not work with out that.

45 minutes ago, KanekoVV said:

Are you trying to use it for Honoka body? (Honoka, Luna or Sayuri)
And have you the suit 4*?

I didn't manage to get a suit for Nyotengu or Ayane so I didn't make it for Common body :/
It only works for Honoka body.

ok,thanks

1 hour ago, lafan20 said:

Make sure the suit is awakened to 4* and you have activated the malfunction option on the outfit, it will not work with out that.

Good point, I didn't think about that.

Make sure you activate the malf and of course the SUKOSHI DEKAI OPPAI :)
You have to reactivate the SUKOSHI DEKAI tits everytime you put on the suit.

(Tattoo)
suitoption.png.bf00ccbd4af3e78a34175ec12e444e08.png

22 minutes ago, kunobanget said:

I see. Didn't know which bodies match Honoka before. the thing is that I only have Hitomi's unfortunately. Wondering if your mods can be applied to other girls' hose as well since the geometry different is only on the breast shape?

That's too bad, but thanks for checking out the mod!

There's 3 types of bodies, Marie (Marie, Kanna, Nagisa), Honoka (Honoka, Luna, Sayuri) and Common (rest). For these the breasts, length etc are just different values inside the game, so you can use the same mod for all the girls in each category.

But these bodies are quite different. Because the body sizes are different, so are the suit sizes if that makes sense. Sometimes how the actual suit for each body can be different too.

So to make the mod work for Common body (Hitomi) you would have to change a lot of things in the ini file, and also remake all the different bodies I made but for the Common body.