Kaneko's DoaXVV Mod Thread

47 minutes ago, china-sunxiaochuan said:

Hello, why are your pictures so clear and high-definition?

Is that the same quality in the game? What software did you use to set it up

Hello @china-sunxiaochuan!
When I take pictures I always run the game in 4k resolution. For VV even if you don't have 4k monitor, it will downscale to your monitor as long as you run it in fullscreen (I have 1440p monitor) so it will make the picture and textures look a lot better.

image.png.437f8d3eb6adc8314850b3823abce888.png

For pictures 3 and 4 I have used a very high Focus setting in the game photomode, this makes background in Focus too so basically HDR picture.
When in picture mode you can click it or hold F and move mouse Up/Down to change it.

image.png.fe279322f1da9d0515ded1218fab64cb.pngimage.png.1bc657c2bc22ed2794cc2951e1df45d1.png

Lastly, I use Reshade with:
Deband (smears out pixels a bit, to make skin look better)
FakeHDR (helps to remove the grey haze a bit)
MXAO (adds Ambient Occlusion, the black shadows on pixels)
Levels (Changes Black/Whiteness levels, I use it to make greys a little bit more black)
Bloom (This one is really hard to configure, but end result is more clear picture if you can get it right though I haven't been bothered to configure it more than this even though it isn't perfect).

With Reshade you can also configure it to take screenshots for you (Hide the game frame with Mouse4) so it saves it in PNG and not lossy JPG.

I'd highly recommend you to spend some time configuring Reshade for your settings and monitor. I have a IPS screen with very good color accuracy and depth, so to me most people's Reshade presets look very oversaturated. (Too strong/much color)
You can download other's presets here on LL but I implore you to do one for yourself instead if you want it to look good on your setup.

4 hours ago, KanekoVV said:

你好@中国- sunxiaochuan
拍照时,我总是以4k分辨率运行游戏。对于VV,即使您没有4k监视器,只要您在全屏模式下运行(我有1440p监视器),它就会缩小到您的监视器,这样会使图像和纹理看起来更好。

image.png.437f8d3eb6adc8314850b3823abce888.png

对于图片3和4,我在游戏摄影模式中使用了很高的“聚焦”设置,这也使得“聚焦”中的背景也基本上是HDR图像。
在图片模式下,您可以单击它或按住F并向上/向下移动鼠标进行更改。

image.png.fe279322f1da9d0515ded1218fab64cb.pngimage.png.1bc657c2bc22ed2794cc2951e1df45d1.png

最后,我将Reshade与以下
配合使用:Deband(稍微涂抹一些像素,使皮肤看起来更好)
FakeHDR(帮助稍微消除灰色
的阴影MXAO(添加环境光遮挡,像素上的黑色阴影)
色阶(更改黑/白度)级别,我用它来使灰度稍微黑一些)
Bloom(这真的很难配置,但是如果您能正确地设置它,则最终结果会更加清晰,尽管我并没有为此而烦恼地配置它)即使它并不完美)。

使用Reshade,您还可以将其配置为为您截图(使用Mouse4隐藏游戏框架),以便将其保存为PNG而不是有损JPG。

我强烈建议您花一些时间为您的设置和监视器配置Reshade。我的IPS屏幕具有很好的色彩精度和深度,因此对我来说,大多数人的Reshade预设看起来都过饱和。(颜色太强/太多)
您可以在LL上下载其他人的预设,但是如果您希望它在您的设置中看起来不错,我恳请您自己做一个。

Thank you. I'd like to see how your reshade is set up or send me your profile?

I added a mod for the White Day SSR White Prince.

I am having some issues with the colors I was making, so that will come at a later time.

Something weird is going on with the specular because the dark colors look strange.

I think this suit will look good in black so hopefully I can make it work.

Updated White Prince SSR to version 1.1 which fixed some issues and added 3 additional colors.

I am having something weird with my game that it seems to cache textures or use them in a different order to other people.
Issues reported by other users doesn't affect me, and several of the colors worked perfectly for me but not for my friend who checked the mod for me (Thank you Skip).

Hopefully there are no issues this time.

Here are some examples.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200308_105933.thumb.jpg.f6031886ad65546cefb2087b48e1f46e.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200308_110442.thumb.jpg.1b1a85102f4b9675fa9ee73306d33dca.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200307_180048.thumb.jpg.b6e2cf34880fc8727a680648ee67f423.jpg.268823f3da4699d54d58898328257233.jpg

So in certain angles the textures aren't drawn at all or partially(?), the top 2 pics are supposed to be all Silver.

All of these issues (and more) I couldn't replicate whatever I did. I tried changing d3dx.ini (also sent mine to my friend who was troubleshooting for me), and I tried moving around the mod or changing name of things.
Every time it worked perfectly for me, as if my game draws it differently or has something cached?

It really makes it impossible for me to find bugs, unless I use someone else. And even then I have to guess what is wrong kind of.

Does anyone have any idea why my game behaves differently?

Help ~

Thank you for your work first~

But after I put the [White Prince SSR 1.1] folder in DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods and press F2, Ctrl + 1, X + 5 etc. but nothing happends.

Did I missed some steps or tools?

Right now I've got : 3DMigoto Mod, HI-METAL nude skin, _id, d3dx.ini, CostumeCustomizer , the nude mods works find.

image.png.6176aa6540f99d66cc81c4b8958cf28e.png

4 hours ago, InvaildName said:

Help ~

Thank you for your work first~

But after I put the [White Prince SSR 1.1] folder in DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods and press F2, Ctrl + 1, X + 5 etc. but nothing happends.

Did I missed some steps or tools?

Right now I've got : 3DMigoto Mod, HI-METAL nude skin, _id, d3dx.ini, CostumeCustomizer , the nude mods works find.

Hello InvalidName,

Unfortunately I haven't done the mod for Marie body, which is the same body type that Nagisa has. I don't have the suit for Nagisa or Marie, I only got Momiji.
Whenever you make a mod, you have to make different mods for girls with Marie body, Common body and Honoka body.

If I some day get as successful as say Minazuki and can have some sort of income thanks to mod, then I would make mods more for everyone. But since I am already spending too much time making mods, I tend to cut myself some slack and just make mods that I can enjoy/use myself.

47 minutes ago, KanekoVV said:

Hello InvalidName,

Unfortunately I haven't done the mod for Marie body, which is the same body type that Nagisa has. I don't have the suit for Nagisa or Marie, I only got Momiji.
Whenever you make a mod, you have to make different mods for girls with Marie body, Common body and Honoka body.

If I some day get as successful as say Minazuki and can have some sort of income thanks to mod, then I would make mods more for everyone. But since I am already spending too much time making mods, I tend to cut myself some slack and just make mods that I can enjoy/use myself.

Oh, I see. 

Thank you ~

14 minutes ago, CrystalMisaki said:

Thanks for sharing your mod, but I'd like to ask where to download girls ‘HI-METAL nude skin。 I can't find zhem , can you share zhem ?:heart:

This thread has a good collection of links and instructions, you need to do a small edit in the INI files to choose which skin type you want.

You can also search for user HI-METALs posts and go through them for more instructions.

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/2805122-hi-metal/content/?type=forums_topic_post&

14 minutes ago, CrystalMisaki said:

Does  the White Prince White Day   not support Nagisa changing clothes ?  I found that only she failed, and other characters used it normally。

If you scroll up a bit you can see my reply to the same question.

Updated White Prince SSR to verison 1.2.

Should be working as before but might be minor differences, especially in the nude-variation.
TN messed with it quite a lot, had to do a lot of tinkering.

Currently working on the Hohoemi Hiyori Sayuri SSR. I am editing the meshes quite a lot since there isn't so much customization available.
I want to make this one good so it will take some while more.

Added mod for Hohoemi Hiyori SSR (Sayuri free debut)

There is an issue with transparency enabled on the frills that makes the panties 100% transparent too, must be something in the engine. Just turn it off with X+2 if you want to.

I made a extra lewd version of the malfunction in the mod, editing meshes really isn't my thing but I tried...
The real malfunction has lace, laces/knots, buttons and generally fits better.

On 3/19/2020 at 11:56 AM, Zzxiaoyi said:

Thank you very much for making the mod。

I don't like that duck pattern

I made some modifications

DOAX-VenusVacation_200319_185049.jpg.2009be58a0b26eb2f6833ed7f27074ee.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_200319_185526.jpg.6ddeb507d44f89018e3d05b198f0d837.jpg

I think the duck is cute but your heart looks cool.

Seems like you did a great job in Photoshop, it looks very well done!

If you want I can include it in the mod and credit you?