Best penis mod that doesn't need WickedWhims?

33 minutes ago, Jay33721 said:

Does anyone know of a good penis mod that doesn't require WickedWhims? I just want anatomical correctness without all the sex stuff.

You can just install Wicked Whims without any animations .

No animations = no sex stuff

Asmuch I know you can not have a penis in the Sims 4 without Wicked Whims .

10 minutes ago, Captain Rondo said:

You can just install Wicked Whims without any animations .

No animations = no sex stuff

I've tried this, but I still get the "Have Sex" interaction on pretty much anything I click on, and I find that incredibly annoying.

11 minutes ago, Captain Rondo said:

Asmuch I know you can not have a penis in the Sims 4 without Wicked Whims .

I'm pretty sure there are some, just default replacements of the male bottom mesh, I know of two. But I don't like either of them, because they're circumcised.

• 1 month later...

CMAR's  Anatomical correctness penis. It is a stand alone penis that doesn't work with WW (don't use the two together or with others as it is a preset and will give you a double penis). You can morph it to different sizes.

Others work without WW; but the one I said before gives you more room to change the size without a bunch of different package files.

• 5 weeks later...

SexySims has 3 soft sizes and 3 hard sizes.   The hard sizes 2, 6 and monster are fine, but the other sizes now have a white patch around the penis.  I don't know if that's caused by having Wicked Whims on my computer.  They are in the Sims 4 pants category.  You can use E404's accessory clothing with them.  You can also use JulieJ's accessory fallen jeans with them.