Little help (bug in my inventory)

it's the second time it happens to me and i don't know which mod or file that causes it, the first time i don't remember what caused it, but this second i noticed it was after installing more nasty critter and jc containers, creatyre framework ( standalone), sexlab anim loader, I always have this bug in my armor disappear, and npc's too (unfortunaly, not craft armor either)
I just managed to solve it earlier by uninstalling the game and installing mods from scratch (which sucks!), does anyone know how to fix this? this is my list of mods

20200215053241_1.jpg

77.jpg

already uninstalled additemmenu and many others that I mentioned in the main post and the problem persisted

I had to uninstall the game and reinstall, put everything back in some basic mods, it’s a hell to remember everything and requirements, but it’s worth the effort, I hesitated before because I should have made a backup folder Data while everything was working ok