Turn Dawnguard armors for vanilla ?

Crowzer

I really love this mod but I can't play with Dawnguard on my main character because it's bloat my savegame and according to internet/forums, no solutions found till now.

I would like know if it is possible to convert Lustmort Vampire and use it without the DLC.

Theoretically yes, practically yes, sharable no. Theoretically: Take TES5Edit look the references up which the armor has to the Dawnguard.esm, make copies of the entries into the armor's esp, change the IDs of the new copied Dawnguard entries to a AAXXXXXX number where AA is the number of esp in the TES5Edit loadorder, bend the references from the Dawnguard.esm over to the copied values. Use CK to delete the Dawnguard.esm as a master. Unpack the Dawnguard.bsa, take the assets needed and add them to the mod. And here is the problem, sharing is impossible because you have to share Beth assets => NO SHARING!

If you use it only for yourself and you own Dawnguard, no problem.

It's possible to do it with the CK only, too, but more or less a pain in the ass to see all the references.

Archived