IGNORED

Underground Bathouse and Paradise Valley

Harvald is on the hot end:

You can load the ESP into Creation Kit and look for the swimming pools: then you move the triggerboxes of that mod from the swimming pools away into a space behind the walls-by that action, you have the lowest  damage of that mod. That tricky spell is not exactly the best way for removing clothing. It´s not knowing about restraints or clothing, it´s all about removing all body-equipped slots then (naked is simply "naked"). If you know the used slots for a restraint-mod, you can perhaps create a way around, so that only the dedicated clothing-slots are scanned-but it´s important, that this slots don´t be used by restraints same time or are being shared then. Auto clothing-spells can cause big nonsence.

I would let the scripts and move the suiting trigger-activators away from their locations. Then the character and NPCs do not any longer trigger that effect (spell).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 2:51 PM, Harvald said:

Never tryed out, but it is made by a scripted triggerbox. Try to remove bathtriggerscript.pex, batheffectscript.pex, pooltriggerscript.pex and if you need bedtriggerscript.pex, or remove the triggerboxes via CS.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:34 PM, Irishredneck said:

NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer by Dudestia
This will BREAK bed and bath stripping. Like a sledgehammer. On a fly. 

Outfit Changer 110Beta-11662-1-10Beta.7z 9.95 kB · 1 download

On 2/19/2020 at 12:57 AM, t.ara said:

Harvald is on the hot end:

You can load the ESP into Creation Kit and look for the swimming pools: then you move the triggerboxes of that mod from the swimming pools away into a space behind the walls-by that action, you have the lowest  damage of that mod. That tricky spell is not exactly the best way for removing clothing. It´s not knowing about restraints or clothing, it´s all about removing all body-equipped slots then (naked is simply "naked"). If you know the used slots for a restraint-mod, you can perhaps create a way around, so that only the dedicated clothing-slots are scanned-but it´s important, that this slots don´t be used by restraints same time or are being shared then. Auto clothing-spells can cause big nonsence.

I would let the scripts and move the suiting trigger-activators away from their locations. Then the character and NPCs do not any longer trigger that effect (spell).

Oooh thank you all, I didnt see someone answered my desperate call :)

You can also delete the CLUTTER zap furnitures from that mod and replace them with some useful zap stuff. Anyway wold that cause a final dependency of ZAP 7 or higher, then.

Some shackle-wall-stuff was made for the script so to jail some npcs away-so I ´d let the shackle-wall stuff untouched.

This old cute mod...;-))