Need to Change Argonian Replacement

lolicatgirls9

Using XeoSP++ changes the Argonians to a rather unusual but well-done race of half-human-half-dragon looking things. This is great for the women, but for the men? I'd like to see the classic Argonians too. I want to make it so that the male Argonians are unaffected by XeoSP++, but I'm not sure how to do that. I opened the esp in TES4Edit and tried one thing, but that just deleted all male Argonians from the game (but I reinstalled the esp, so I'm good on that part).

How do get the male Argonians to go back to normal, while keeping the female ones affected XeoSP++?

Using XeoSP++ changes the Argonians to a rather unusual but well-done race of half-human-half-dragon looking things. This is great for the women' date=' but for the men? I'd like to see the classic Argonians too. I want to make it so that the male Argonians are unaffected by XeoSP++, but I'm not sure how to do that. I opened the esp in TES4Edit and tried one thing, but that just deleted all male Argonians from the game (but I reinstalled the esp, so I'm good on that part).

How do get the male Argonians to go back to normal, while keeping the female ones affected XeoSP++?

[/quote']

Unless I'm very wide of my mark, you would have to create a new race for the male Argonians that duplicates the vanilla race, and then manually set all the male Argonians in the game to that race. Or, alternately, reset the Argonian race and create a new race for the female Argonians.

I imagine there are repercussions for voices and Bashing and that kind of thing that I don't understand well enough to talk about.

There are only 68 vanilla male argonians in oblivion, just counted them. When I edited my xeo I deleted all but the orcs, khajiit and argonian entries, as I only wanted those replaced. Would probably take you less than an hour. Anyways good luck with whatever you choose to do.

There are only 68 vanilla male argonians in oblivion

Really? Nice. Guess I just need to get a list of their names. Or I could write them down as I see them. Thanks' date=' I never would have taken the time to count them (because I'm rather lazy).

[/quote']

Not too long ago I did what your talking about, but the opposite way.

I used the xeosp++ versions of the argonians to replace all the female argonians in the base game, mostly because with xeo actually loaded it causes a lot of googly eye problems in morroblivion or other mod added areas.

unfortunately, the way I did it I had to manually set every argonian's face/eyes/hair, so they are different from the regular xeo versions for each npc.

If your interested I can send you the .esp, I even changed the owner of the oak and crosier's daughter in chorrol into a custom "zeo loli argonoid", It just made sense to make anyone referred to as a child into a child, lol.

Archived