Any mod or trait for staying faithful?

There's no defense against flirting or romance.  The Unflirty trait only affects that Sim's reaction to other Sims flirting and how often they get flirty.  Sims with the Alluring Trait (from taking the Love Aspiration) can break down any other Sims easily.  I've looked for mods to fix or block flirting interaction and there aren't any, that I could find.  I know the code exists to do it because Sims can't flirt with kids, pets or their blood relatives, BUT there are mods that allow it to happen.

EDIT: I haven't played Sims4 in years so there MIGHT be a mod now.

Not sure if it affects base game romatic interactions, but Wicked Whims has settings and traits for behaviour regarding cheating, that work pretty well.

MC Command Center has an option in its Tuner module to stop random flirting, but it only affects sims' autonomy.

If you want a trait you can select in CAS, there's one (and only one, as far as I'm aware) - but I don't know if it still works, as updates often break mods. Here's the link anyway:

https://splexlibrary.tumblr.com/post/108543832086/verysimmly-custom-trait-faithful-works/amp

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2020 at 2:55 PM, Crashdown117 said:

Wicked Whims has settings and traits for behaviour regarding cheating, that work pretty well.

I seem to recall having the Faithful Trait long ago.

These are global settings but I don't want all sims to be faithful just one or two.

WW has an Attribute(trait) for Adulterer but I wish we had one for Faithful too.

Don't really care about EA vanilla woohoo.

Guess I might have to make a suggestion to TURBO. 

Well there is a workaround that seems to work so far using WW global setting and just give the sims you want to cheat the Adulterer Attribute(trait) 

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2021 at 1:54 AM, Scorpio said:

I seem to recall having the Faithful Trait long ago.

These are global settings but I don't want all sims to be faithful just one or two.

WW has an Attribute(trait) for Adulterer but I wish we had one for Faithful too.

Don't really care about EA vanilla woohoo.

Guess I might have to make a suggestion to TURBO. 

Well there is a workaround that seems to work so far using WW global setting and just give the sims you want to cheat the Adulterer Attribute(trait) 

How can my Sims be loyal to one another? Can you provide a step-by-step guide?

Please

2 hours ago, chougodz said:

How can my Sims be loyal to one another? Can you provide a step-by-step guide?

Please

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: OFF ( No Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing, this is for Teen/Adult Sex)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: OFF, Relationship Awareness: ON, (No Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON (OFF=more joining in sex if not in romantic relationships)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/

Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

Cheats:
Always Accept: (0-1 Bar follows gender rules)(2 bars bypass genders for group sex?)
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On
Change Sex Location Anywhere Switch:(ON)
Global Instant Undressing: OFF (If/when using the other WW undressing options)
/Advanced Cheats:
Sims Needs Decay: OFF
Sex Relationship Impact Switch: (Disable unless you want relationship gains from sex acts).  
Sex Privacy Switch: OFF (ON will restrict WW autonomy to private locations only)
**All Other Sex Reaction Switches: OFF

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics: 

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 or less and NPC-NPC sims must have higher relationship for random sex)

(Set to -15.0 will stop most all NPC-NPC autonomous sex)

(Married Couples like Bob and Eliza Pancakes might not even have sex with this number so you might have to make adjustments)

Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, positive numbers = less refusals)

(I had mine set to -15.0 and player sims had to be very romantic with their partner for sex autonomy to work)

(This number may be different if your sims have different traits or attractions)

(If your couple won't do it at -15.0 try -14.0 and keep lowering it until your find the sweet spot)  

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: OFF ( No Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing, this is for Teen/Adult Sex)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: OFF, Relationship Awareness: ON, (No Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: ON (OFF=more joining in sex if not in romantic relationships)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/

Sex Interaction Settings: Respect Gender Preference: ON

Cheats:
Always Accept: (0-1 Bar follows gender rules)(2 bars bypass genders for group sex?)
Manual NPC Sex Switch: On
Change Sex Location Anywhere Switch:(ON)
Global Instant Undressing: OFF (If/when using the other WW undressing options)
/Advanced Cheats:
Sims Needs Decay: OFF
Sex Relationship Impact Switch: (Disable unless you want relationship gains from sex acts).  
Sex Privacy Switch: OFF (ON will restrict WW autonomy to private locations only)
**All Other Sex Reaction Switches: OFF

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics: 

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (set to -3.0 or less and NPC-NPC sims must have higher relationship for random sex)

(Set to -15.0 will stop most all NPC-NPC autonomous sex)

(Married Couples like Bob and Eliza Pancakes might not even have sex with this number so you might have to make adjustments)

Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier: (same as above, positive numbers = less refusals)

(I had mine set to -15.0 and player sims had to be very romantic with their partner for sex autonomy to work)

(This number may be different if your sims have different traits or attractions)

(If your couple won't do it at -15.0 try -14.0 and keep lowering it until your find the sweet spot)  

Thanks