First person mod problems

Missynissy

So I recently reinstalled Skyrim and got my mods up again. But the problem is the first person mod i've choosen to use which is immersive first person view from here on loverslab,

Well I dont like it with the head bobbing and the way you go into first person. I want to change to to enhanced camera but simply uninstalling IFPV  and installing enhance camera doesn't seem to work. I also tried joy of perceptive and some what got that mod working only had one problem with it and it was with the bows. I do use XPMSE (Xp32) and made sure i toggled joy of perceptive when installing that mod but so far i prefer enhanced camera. So how would I go about getting that mod to work when i uninstall IFPV?

I've been using anony_mouse's setup of both EC and IFPV and it works well for me, here's the link to it:

Scroll up puts me in EC, scroll down puts me in IFPV, and if I want to go into third person I press home (bound to a mouse side button in my case) while in IFPV.

2 hours ago, Chagong said:

I've been using anony_mouse's setup of both EC and IFPV and it works well for me, here's the link to it:

Scroll up puts me in EC, scroll down puts me in IFPV, and if I want to go into third person I press home (bound to a mouse side button in my case) while in IFPV.

I dont think this quite answers my question as im not suing both mods, i only want to use the one, enhanced camera in my case. As i dont care to much about viewing sexlab animations in first person 

I misunderstood then. I wouldn't use IFPV at all if I didn't want first person SL anims. If you only just started playing again you might as well start over with a fresh save using EC and nothing else, then post again in the technical support section if you still run into problems.

33 minutes ago, Chagong said:

I misunderstood then. I wouldn't use IFPV at all if I didn't want first person SL anims. If you only just started playing again you might as well start over with a fresh save using EC and nothing else, then post again in the technical support section if you still run into problems.

Actually I ended up starting a new game after a installed EC and it ended up working so all good. And when I got IFPV i downloaded it for the reason that it was a immersive first person mod but just ended up not liking it. 

Archived