Stop posting plain Sims the game could randomly generate

Tatyanya

not to be d**k, but somebody has to ask...have you posted any? I mean, if you're going to complain in a general forum that everyone will have to see, when they're in fact looking for great content, doesn't that waste just as much time for everybody?  I'm sure there's a complaint section, or you could just post on the content that you feel is generic...but again, if you aren't posting stuff yourself that'd be kinda rude, IMO

one trick that you may want to try is to grab one of those generic sims, or click random, and add a skin overlay (and a few other details) of your own.  Boom....brand new and exciting Sim.  I typically do this, even with the ones that already have the details you're talking about.

There is the what pisses you off thread for complaining. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34500-what-really-pisses-you-off-please-no-posts-about-nexus-lol/ Most just ignore what they don't like and move on till they see something they like. But you'll see this where ever you go skyrim gets spammed with followers fallout series gets spammed with followers many games get spammed with texture things that anyone could do. 

Another thing you could do is to start posting stuff yourself.

i got mixed feelings as I feel the generic ones waste space on the server but they do sometimes contain a useful nugget or two (like a swimsuit or other cc) which I'll grab the file just for that one item.  With that said, I do think we should have a standard of some sort.  Like if you're going to post sims, make a lookbook so we can see the sim in various outfits (rare and good outfits which encourages even more downloads), and a closeup of the face which will at least reveal that you put time and effort into making it.   I also can see the pain in the ass that would be for mods so best to just let things be...

So one has to ask; How do we decide what is and what isn't good enough to share? How do we figure out what other people would appreciate having? Who's the authority that tells other people that the stuff they feel proud to share is literal garbage (a waste of server resources)?

On 2/7/2020 at 2:20 AM, Tatyanya said:

If we would want plain sims we could just click the random dice button.

That is all this section has become the past month.

Pardon Tatyana,

1. Who is "we"??? A member with 3 posts is just junior and not "we".

2. The section is called "Request and find" and not "Show up cute sims"

3. Do it your kind and show it!

4. but many interesting screenshots and interesting sims (Alpha and MM) by many other members.

5. Not good enough for your highness - open CAS and follow step 3.

SCNR ?

Archived