Elder Scrolls Cosmology Comparison to Real life

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

13980cosmology.jpg

Elder Scrolls : Galaxy Map Comparison To Real life cosmology/Biblical reference

kinda interesting so this is how elder scrolls galaxy looked like....

Aren't the planes of Oblivion supposed to be their own planets?

Then again I can't expect daft cosmology to be consistent. I remember getting into an argument with one of the Morrowind writers on the old Bethesda forum over whether Nirn was flat or not. I said it wasn't, he said it was. He then flamed me cause he had no actual argument.

Then Oblivion came along and guess who was proven right? (hint: it wasn't him).

Guest Lady Luck

Aren't the planes of Oblivion supposed to be their own planets?

Then again I can't expect daft cosmology to be consistent. I remember getting into an argument with one of the Morrowind writers on the old Bethesda forum over whether Nirn was flat or not. I said it wasn't, he said it was. He then flamed me cause he had no actual argument.

Then Oblivion came along and guess who was proven right? (hint: it wasn't him).

Yes lediss you are correct planes of oblivion have  alot of planets such as , sheogorath , mehrune dagon , sanguine , azura, molag bal , clavius vile/barbas, hercine , hermaenous mora, abyssal ,  nirn wasn't flat at all because all this 9 divine stars and it's cosmology has connection with the guardian stones and the birth stars , these stars  made shapes which magnus created nirn in first place magnus the main god who sees...

Archived