Kinky and Pets mods

LanyaD

Is any one else having problems with Kinky whims and Wicked pets?  All my other mods are working but those two. They just don't show up in game and they are up to date.  They used to work. I don't have them buried in the mods folder either.  Any help or tips would be appreciated. 

5 hours ago, LanyaD said:

Is any one else having problems with Kinky whims and Wicked pets?  All my other mods are working but those two. They just don't show up in game and they are up to date.  They used to work. I don't have them buried in the mods folder either.  Any help or tips would be appreciated. 

If you updated to 1.61, then that's the problem. WW updated for said patch and KW needs to catch up first.

9 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

If you updated to 1.61, then that's the problem. WW updated for said patch and KW needs to catch up first.

Ok Thank you.  Then I will just keep checking for updates.  Its just it hasn't worked for a while now as far as I can tell. And I have been keeping up with all the updates.

Archived