[idea] gulping vore

WizzyD

is it bad that i want this summon

19298.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21453

to be enlarged like the size of dragon.

that can be a vore monster.

swallow my pc or any other npc/follower/monster whole.

it then spits me out the other end with a whole bunch of added effects like restored health, well rested and 10 seconds of god mode or w/e.

plus when in an enemy base its not considered an enemy. so it like a home in the middle of an enemies camp except your moaning and shit.

i think like 4 animations would be needed for getting gulped head first/feet first and vice versa for the pooping out.

in game time its a 4 hour trip in its digestive. its wounds and heals you. can be a follower but you have to ask it to eat you.or eat your other team mate. so a plugin might be needed to make it compatible with other followers mods like UFO or extensible follower overhaul or w/e and to see that you have other followers. and for that can be a single follower or eat all of us..

don't hurt my master it eats your enemies and spits out their bones.

to get it as a follower

go to the blackreach lab and find the spell book containing the summon.

or we could make it so you got raped and impregnated by a version of it falling off the ceiling in the lab. which leads to you giving birth.

during the quest to find the elder scroll or after. the quest version leads to you giving birth after getting the elder scroll in the elevator. the not quest version is that you wait 4 hours to give birth. to your new follower after a fast travel to riverwood in the inn ask a fora request from sven the something the red song with him following he will uh but first might want to check your friend behind you. you look and he grew bigger.

or he can just live in your pc's ass/pussy

or for the mind in my dick the father/mother is the follower but its kid is still inside you waiting to hatch and what not. marriageable or something...idk. ask it for a home cooked meal and it gulps you whole. to give you nutrients and well rested effect.

though now that i think of it lets not do the 4 hours digestive or any hours at all. lets just do a timer effect like a... er progress bar. this amount of time to get this effect. or after getting inside a menu pops up asking do you want this effect. there can be a preset menu via mcm or it asks every time what you want depending on the situation or both. like i want well rested every time but i want to choose which "spa" treatment i want (lol). of course werewolves don't get any rested effect unless its added by a hack via the menu.

now i am tired. i hope you guys like the idea. if not complain i would like to see some input to make this real.

this has been a mm777 thinking with his dick moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We barely have basic slave mechanics and you're already too far ahead thinking about vore, unbirth, and infestation.

Nice part is though the creator gives free use of it so someone would be able to make use of the models and animations and just having to credit without asking.

We barely have basic slave mechanics and you're already too far ahead thinking about vore, unbirth, and infestation.

Nice part is though the creator gives free use of it so someone would be able to make use of the models and animations and just having to credit without asking.

well for me its better to get it on paper than leave in the forget abyss of my memory

kinda like a dream journal except its dreams had by your dick

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived