SOS HELP

De Sugarpumpkin

Could someone of you help me fix my vampire schlong problem. I am using a wonderful mod where i can create humanoid vampires instead of having to use those ugly vanilla vampire lords. The mod i am using I believe is using nord meshes for their humanoid vampire look... The problem i have is that the vampire male is REFUSING To remove his underwear to take out his schlong. This is something that annoys the heck out of me. It works perfectly on the other human races...but not on my vampires. Did i do something wrong during the installation of SOS...or do i miss something for it to work...Please help me with this...

I was using Skyrim SE when i noticed the issue. I am planing to install schlong to my skyrim as well.. Yes I have both Skyrim and Skyrim special edition...

3 hours ago, De Sugarpumpkin said:

Could someone of you help me fix my vampire schlong problem. I am using a wonderful mod where i can create humanoid vampires instead of having to use those ugly vanilla vampire lords. The mod i am using I believe is using nord meshes for their humanoid vampire look... The problem i have is that the vampire male is REFUSING To remove his underwear to take out his schlong. This is something that annoys the heck out of me. It works perfectly on the other human races...but not on my vampires. Did i do something wrong during the installation of SOS...or do i miss something for it to work...Please help me with this...

I was using Skyrim SE when i noticed the issue. I am planing to install schlong to my skyrim as well.. Yes I have both Skyrim and Skyrim special edition...

SOS effects human-skeleton races (and in some cases, werewolves).  Vampire Lords are a separate race and SOS doesn't touch them.

You would need something like MNC for that.

Hmmm...I am not so keen of seeing animals having sex with humans. It is to sick and perverted for my taste. Does MNC allow you to choose what creature is allowed to bee used in that adult mod. And i am not keen to see creatures (Animals ) taking sexual actions automatically either with humans or vice versa)I am only interested having dicks to my vampires and nothing else... And which one should i download and use for skyrim, and which one do you recommend for Special Edition...?

Archived