Jump to content

(SE) Is(Are) there (a) Mod(s)/Setting(s) making it possible for a character to register as male & female, granting access to m-f(/f-m), and f-f animations? [Just the PC]


The Song

Recommended Posts

Posted

TLDR:
I'm a noob modder, new to this website, and have possibly too high hopes for mods can do, trying to get my player character access to male-female, female-male, and female-female animations all at once.

-----

In my browsing around to find any and all mods I might want for Skyrim SE, I find myself with conflicting desires.

On one hand, I want to play as a male pc, interacting with female npcs.
On the other hand, I want to use the beastess mod, as well as other mods of the sort perhaps, but I'm only interested in beastial activies when it's male animal - human female.
Plus if playing as a female character I'd sometimes want to interact with male npcs, such as with the defeat mod, and I'd still want to interact with female npcs, using both the f/f animations and the m/f animations via a strap on or being futa.
In short different options are pulling me in both directions for the gender of my PC.


I'm aware of (some of?) the easier solutions:
Just having multiple saves going, or using mods/settings people normally use to make a futa work as male that allow you to change the sexlab registered gender of a character.

The issue with that first one is just that I'm more of a "one run of the game at a time" type of player, and with the second it's that I'd either lose out on the animations needing me to the the gender I haven't assigned or have to constantly change the setting whenever I want to use animations of the other kind.

I haven't yet found the way to do this, if there is one, but the *ideal* solution for me:
Would be to have a futa character not just in the appearance matter of giving a girl a dick, but one that can actually register in sexlab as male and female, allowing the use of M/F, F/M, and F/F animations without needing to constantly alter a gender setting a mod provided. As per title.
Bonus value if the dick is both real (not strap on) but still goes away when not taking the male role in an animation, but I suppose mechanically that would just mean a strap on that looks real?

 

More bonus value if whether my character gets handled as male or female allows for context:
So if a male bandit got me with the defeat mod I'd be considered female, if I got a female bandit with said mod I'd be female, and if I'm at home with the wife both m/f and f/f animations would happen.
-----

 

So is this doable, or have I set my hopes too high?
If it is doable, gratitude to the person who tells me how, since I apparently I didn't realize it on my own.
If it's not doable, gratitude to anyone who offers me a good alternative, besides just saying to make two saves.
If it's not just doable, but also easy and I'm a fool for not realizing something simple, same on me but thanks for pointing it out nonetheless.
 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...