Lovers Creatures

dumb6

Alright well I just downloaded the set of mods to get Lovers Creatures working the other day and I am having an issue that seems to be a bit common at least it seems like it. I have been working with this for around 7 hours and I've come no closer to fixing it, anyways the creatures will just attack and kill me though they seem to attempt to cast the rape spell it makes the sound just the actual spell never actually flies out.

[spoiler=Load Order]
Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversFSE.esp
zzEstrus.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
Hentai Mania.esp
UVII.esp
SkipTutorialv3.esp
UChainBeast.esp
LoversBitch.esp
R18PN - Lingeries Plus.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

That is the load order that I am currently using and if any additional information is required I will reply ASAP, I'll be grateful for any assistance possible.
Thank you,

You need at least one more plugin, grab RaperS:  LoversRaperS.7z  to start with to get a feel for things.

Also redo your load order to match the one in the spoiler here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Don't worry about any plugins you don't have, just arrange the ones you do to match up. Lovers esp files should be below all your other plugins.

Thank you, I've been browsing the web for hours searching for any answers and working on the mod loader, though sadly I spend most my time in Skyrim and New Vegas so I wasn't used to the setup of Oblivion after such a long period of time. Esspecially with the new mods that have popped up anyways I'll download that and rearrange my mod list and comment on the results.

Thanks,

Alright I downloaded the new mod, and rearanged the load order.

[spoiler=Load Order]Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
zzEstrus.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
Hentai Mania.esp
UVII.esp
SkipTutorialv3.esp
UChainBeast.esp

Any issues with that load order that I should be aware of?

Test Results

Alright, well I tested it with the new plugin and the new load order and the results are still the same. The animals still attack to kill and continue to attempt to cast the spell but still fail.

Try this:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp

zzEstrus.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
Hentai Mania.esp
UVII.esp
SkipTutorialv3.esp
UChainBeast.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

Also make sure you install Donkey's New and Improved Animations Pack here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/122-new-and-improved-animation-project-version-24/

Say yes to all overwrites!

Edit:  Which animals are not raping?

After installing the larger version of LoversRapers I was able to get all of the animals/creatures that I've tested so far to rape my character.
It seems that it's working in that manner though I suppose that is all that matters the spell rape really doesn't matter so it seems like this actually worked.

I did download the New and Improved Animations Pack and I reinstalled it a few times to make sure it was at the top of the list when it came to overwrites as for the load list would you still like me to change that seeing as it seems to be working with the rape mod?

If not, then I thank you for the assistance because you saved me many more hours of frustration.

Archived