Azazella Giga-Penzor & Penzor Blasters

On 2/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, 123456592 said:

I don't know if anything went wrong, but the deactivated version of the normal-size penis-thing is kinda broken!
Others worked fine (including Giga penzor hard and soft versions; normal penzor hard version), I tried them on this sim with no CC, completely fresh and ready to be tested :"), I also made him undress all his clothes just to see if any changes occur (but obvious there ain't any difference).
I only downloaded the zip file called "[
MiniGiles]LoveBelow Libertine's Courtyard Azazella Penzor Blasters". So please tell me if this seems odd or if the version is actually broken :<

Thanks <3

That is definitely odd but I will be checking into it.

thank u so much it looks amazing on my furry sim :sweat_smile:

here the i believe Giga penzor soft version :)

when i saw this animation i like how it turn out

so can u please make a soft version looks like this

if u can't it's no harm feeling i appreciate your work

02-17-21-12-00-39-AM.png

thank u again 

41 minutes ago, Muniii said:

02-17-21-12-01-47-AM.png

02-17-21-12-00-39-AM.png

thank u again 

Pure curiosity, whats the penis mod in the second picture, can't remember to have seen anything that "big" before...or is it some selfmade "alteration" ?

8 hours ago, Muniii said:

thank u again 

Could you identify which animation that is please?  I would need to see the animation to see how it is affecting the pene.

7 hours ago, Rattatonga said:

Pure curiosity, whats the penis mod in the second picture, can't remember to have seen anything that "big" before...or is it some selfmade "alteration" ?

The second picture is the existing giga pene when an animation is affecting it from what I can tell.

4 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Could you identify which animation that is please?  I would need to see the animation to see how it is affecting the pene.

The second picture is the existing giga pene when an animation is affecting it from what I can tell.

Rly? Cuz the "head" is way bigger than the penzor model ..looks like some "beefed" up version of something generic penis model , saw something similiar a few weeks back and that guy said it was "changed" using a "slider" ... but the guy who made it pulled it from his website. Well doesn't rly matter, not importand..was just surprised.

10 minutes ago, Rattatonga said:

Rly? Cuz the "head" is way bigger than the penzor model ..looks like some "beefed" up version of something generic penis model , saw something similiar a few weeks back and that guy said it was "changed" using a "slider" ... but the guy who made it pulled it from his website. Well doesn't rly matter, not importand..was just surprised.

There is a penzor and giga penzor model. The Giga Penzor model is significantly bigger.

sidbysidepenz.PNG.583455a432d354228b74eacf0746ca7f.PNG

sure her the animation i used

IMG-0288.jpg

9 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

exactly :thumbsup:

Oh ok, ?

Well I also forgot to say "thanks for the content" even so the "penzors" clip due to size, I do think that by all it's sillyness, it's a funny mod and a good asset and I think the more the merrier.

If you ever do additional work on it, maybe consider a version of the penzor with the length of the giga, but keeping the smaller ones thickness, or maybe some bigger balls?

...anyways thanks again. ?

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, firstly thank you for this mod/ body parts, I think they're great and very well done and adds variety.

I have a bit of an issue which I hope is visible in the images below. It only occurs on the smaller size not the giga size. It corrects itself when I change the head shape/face back to a default preset. Does anyone have an idea of what's causing this or had something similar? I'm thinking its a slider or something but i'm unsure. In the first image is with the giga size, the second shows the smaller version and the distortion and the third image shows when I change the head/face back to normal. I've taken my sliders and things out to test but it still does the same thing. Any suggestions at all??

1a.png

1b.png

1c.png

Edited by abacus1
found the culprit. As you can see the sizes of them are hugely exaggerated from the CFS custom sliders mod. Once I changed the genital values to '0' it went back to how image three shows. Sorry, my mistake for not fully testing haha
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, don't know if you're still working on this one. But the latest update (March 14/16 Growing Together Update) broke this mod. The game just won't start. I don't know if it's some kind of incompatibility but I tested with every single other Wicked Whims add-on and this is the only one not working!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Figured its worth asking, has anyone else experienced these penis models (and only these) being weirdly stretched/bent/broken on their sims? It happens with all the versions but the regular deactivated size is the worst. It moves/distorts further with motion.

image.png.39039ca1e5608061d9bdd111f910d5ef.png