About scripting

Oh shit WTF

Which script should I use in order to make every citizen of Skyrim hate you and attack you but every wild predator and prey animal become ally to you only when you're a certain race?? I'm planning to use racial ability that I have made to set a script on, but I don't really know what to put. Is it addtofaction or setreaction? or something else?

AddToFaction add another Faction to NPC faction list...

SetReaction change how one faction act to another if u give values under 0 they will hate each other above they like each other

but if You want to make player enemy you can just use SetPlayerEnemy() Function

Use:

<FactionName>.SetPlayerEnemy( <true/false> ) -> by default TRUE

WhiterunGuards.SetPlayerEnemy(); -> Now player is enemy to WhiterunGuards

WhiterunGuards.SetPlayerEnemy( false ); -> Player is no longer enemy to WhiterunGuards

//Edit:

If You want to AddFaction / SetReaction player factions are: ( im trying to write from memory xDD )

- PlayerFaction ( if Relation is "ENEMY" to this Faction player will be attacked )

- PlayerHouseFaction

- PlayerHusecarlFaction

- PlayerHorseFaction

( and way more :o )

But normaly u need only "PlayerFaction" because Followers should always help ally and friend same with Horse and House

No matter i write names correct or not, CK will help u find correct Fation :P just start typing "Player..." and u will see all player factions

12 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

AddToFaction add another Faction to NPC faction list...

SetReaction change how one faction act to another if u give values under 0 they will hate each other above they like each other

but if You want to make player enemy you can just use SetPlayerEnemy() Function

Use:

<FactionName>.SetPlayerEnemy( <true/false> ) -> by default TRUE

WhiterunGuards.SetPlayerEnemy(); -> Now player is enemy to WhiterunGuards

WhiterunGuards.SetPlayerEnemy( false ); -> Player is no longer enemy to WhiterunGuards

//Edit:

If You want to AddFaction / SetReaction player factions are: ( im trying to write from memory xDD )

- PlayerFaction ( if Relation is "ENEMY" to this Faction player will be attacked )

- PlayerHouseFaction

- PlayerHusecarlFaction

- PlayerHorseFaction

( and way more ? )

But normaly u need only "PlayerFaction" because Followers should always help ally and friend same with Horse and House

No matter i write names correct or not, CK will help u find correct Fation :P just start typing "Player..." and u will see all player factions

Thanks for your help!

Archived