hand/foot seam in vanilla clothing.

Tranquils

1) Yeah, the body files are in the overwrite folder (I've also tried moving them into the bodyslide folder, makes no difference :()

2) 

Spoiler

1.png.5d5caccb9ca64746997a642fd1d13e86.png

3) Yep, and it's unmodified with no overwriting files or anything that can mess up, as far as I can see?

Spoiler

2.png.be8737bcf1776aa28ecfce94eadc8ced.png

I don't know how, but I think bodyslide is messing up the weight when outputting nifs? Like it messes up the _0.nif and _1.nif somehow?

Just now, Tranquils said:

1) Yeah, the body files are in the overwrite folder (I've also tried moving them into the bodyslide folder, makes no difference :()

Right click on the overwrite folder and select create a mod and call it overwrite outfits

Put any output from BS&OS into that folder and make sure it is checked and at the bottom of the left side

Spoiler

image.png.3858cc8e44006de5aac9b535663a4a8d.png

I actually like to make 3 folders

Overwrite Other (where I put all the SKSE output made by saving MCM configurations in game. Also a handy spot to store TES5Edit cashe files)

Overwrite Outfit (Where I put all the output from Bodyslide and outfit Studio)

Overwrite Animation (Where I put the output from FNIS)

These should always be checked and should be below anything except a bash patch in most situations. 

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Right click on the overwrite folder and select create a mod and call it overwrite outfits

Put any output from BS&OS into that folder and make sure it is checked and at the bottom of the left side

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3858cc8e44006de5aac9b535663a4a8d.png

I actually like to make 3 folders

Overwrite Other (where I put all the SKSE output made by saving MCM configurations in game. Also a handy spot to store TES5Edit cashe files)

Overwrite Outfit (Where I put all the output from Bodyslide and outfit Studio)

Overwrite Animation (Where I put the output from FNIS)

These should always be checked and should be below anything except a bash patch in most situations. 

Didn't make much difference unfortunately :( except it's a lot more tidy now of course haha!

Spoiler

1.png.c55a1c2f5d4085c23f1c9295d35c9696.png

Is there any way to check if my output nifs are damaged somehow? Is there a tool I could use for it perhaps? Or maybe a way to check inside nifskope?

I guess someone else trying the nifs would narrow the problem down a bit.

6 minutes ago, Tranquils said:

Didn't make much difference unfortunately :( except it's a lot more tidy now of course haha!

Hide contents

Is there any way to check if my output nifs are damaged somehow? Is there a tool I could use for it perhaps? Or maybe a way to check inside nifskope?

I guess someone else trying the nifs would narrow the problem down a bit.

sure, you can post the hand NIFs here I'll look at them

At this point I would pretty much say you are at step zero anyway. 

I would delete everything. Including all the local files of Skyrim and MO.

and start from seed. Delete and wipe the MO folder/ the my games folder for Skyrim in the documents folder/ and all the Local files and everything in the Steam folder for Skyrim SE

Find a decent STEP guild for installing a clean modded Skyrim SE and go from there. I'm sure we are missing something small, but it is hidden very well and it isn't like you have 300 mods installed. ?

Also there are some other things that could use cleaning just from what I can see. There are SMP things I don't think you need because that should all be included with the BHUNP stuff so there are some odd redundancies that might cause you other issues moving forward. I haven't tinkered in SSE very much so I can't be 100% sure, but I did see a couple things that tweaked my notice. I didn't mention them before because they were not related to your issues and would be more a of physics problem. 

So a clean start with a good step by step guild would be helpful. 

I have seen enough people, that know more than me, in the "Currently Browsing" this thread list to know that if we were missing something obvious they would have said something...

? Sorry I couldn't help

I've already reinstalled from scratch twice unfortunately, even tried doing the same setup in skyrim LE (with LE mods of course) 

The physics is a kind of my own frankenstein monster that I've been testing and it works just fine, I just stopped all modding because I noticed the damned infurating gap. so it's all very messy in MO :D. Ah well, thanks for trying though :).

Archived