StripClub Chocho Loco

• 2 months later...

Agreed. Looks great

But does not show in the Library for placement!

Please withdraw the file for download until it works.

Way too big to be downloading if it does not work!

Please ignore the above.

I was installing incorrectly

Shows up fine.

Some interesting ideas and also interesting cc i didn't know yet. I really like the 'outdoor' part.

194172675_04-27-20_9-32-44PM.png.22a45dc1625cb347137ec13a6ff1edf7.png

@BuzbyT to get it running delete the MLC- files from the mods2.rar (this are the faulty packages) and stripclubchocholoco_v1.rar contains the files for your tray folder to make the lot appear in your collection.

Since it's a lot of cc i used my little tool here to get rid of stuff i already have. If you want to try it out only for this mod, copy the exe to your mods folder, create a folder named unsorted within mods and copy the zip content to this folder. Run the 'Move Duplicates' once. Avoid the second function the restructure part because it will sort the mods out of the unsorted folder and you won't be able to easily 'uninstall' all the cc again in case you want to.

@BuzbyT to get it running delete the MLC- files from the mods2.rar (this are the faulty packages) and stripclubchocholoco_v1.rar contains the files for your tray folder to make the lot appear in your collection.

Will do.

I did manage to get it to show up and I now tinker to get it to look right..

(my end not yours) Not all "stuff" installed.

Even with all the wall covering missing it looks great.

I will update with results

I tug my forelock at ya

OK

With and without the MLC files i get the same result.

I only have the Kids Room Stuff missing but on Build I get 105 removed and 19 substituted.

bb.moveobjects on

testingcheats true

As you can see there are no wall coverings or posters on the front.

No doors or seats in private rooms.

I will go out on a limb here and say they are not in the missing stuff pack. :D

Chocholoco.PNG.acce7250a02cff318f2f777a4205e1f9.PNGChocholocointerior.PNG.d64bc92d92bc0eaf70a8a5371e3abadf.PNG

Unless there is a simple fix I will just do some refurbishing but I know it will lack the originals panache.

Love the balcony pool too.