SexoutRocket - Extended

On 10/31/2018 at 7:30 PM, CraftyGremlin said:

I realize this thread is pretty dead and buried. To be entirely honest I forgot I was even working on this. Between what happened a few years ago with the surgery and moving on to other games I forgot all about this little gem and the plans I had for it. These days I just log on to check out what everyone is working on and after poking around my profile I remembered I was working on this.

Anyways... I am finding I have more and more free time as of late. I have been thinking of playing New Vegas again and that could include revamping this mod. However I have seen some good things come of Fallout 4 mods here so I could bring Rocket over to Boston. That might be easier then trying to teach myself how to mod for New Vegas again.

If anyone is interested let me know. I don't remember what I had planned for this but I do remember I really wanted to work on it. I just didn't have the time, energy or memory to really focus on this after the surgery.

Mark me down as interested!

After checking out the Fallout 4 mods. I decided if I do work on a mod it will be here, In New Vegas. But its been 5 years and on top of what I lost after the tumor was taken out of my head it will be like learning all over again. But this is the best place to do it. It would just be like having another Dogmeat if I do it in F4. I'll see what I can do. Make a whole new mod and a whole new companion rather then building off someones work like I did here. Or maybe I will do something more then a dog follower. 

I guess I will see what I can do and am willing to do. I won't post anything till I am satisfied with the content in it. I'll have to poke through Sexout and see what is and isn't possible in regards to sex and the like.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

WRT upgrading Rocket etc. . GO for it! Sexout and its mods are a little limited and bland (as you would expect) and Rocket adds some badly needed  flavour to FNV. Just show me how to make Vanessa a Rocket partner.:classic_biggrin:

Edited by Will55