Hello guys I have problem with certain outfits you buy at SObunker ...
Some outfits are not seen, the PC head remains alone among air  :s

This maybe is a problem of textures/meshes so I think that I have not loaded well all files of SCR
But everything else these outfits work, even the pregnacy outfits ...  :dodgy:

The outfit in question are the BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar selling the gagged woman with rope skirt ...

The rest of the outfits run all very well, even sex toys loaded from SexOutNg during rape etc. etc.

I tried  also to instal a body replacer T6M for test but is useless (maybe I did not do well ..)

I followed the Ritualclarity's SCR installation guide and except these outfits all work right
Maybe I forgot some files scr ...

Does anyone know tell me in which files are the textures / meshes of these outfits so I try to download and install them?  ( BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar)

Thanks in advance for you help  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :heart:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46121/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D46121%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Try the above. It is the only one I can think of.(I don't have time to check but believe it was one of the old mods listed before one of the many revamps. )  However not part of the tutorial because the tutorial is based on the OP here on this thread. (just like Sexy attire is also missing from here but I believe is still part of the mod)

Make sure you have it installed separately... so you can remove it if it don't solve the problem. If you have skill and can check the GECK or FNVedit for the proper path (to compare with the path of the mod indicated) you can check before even trying. I don't have it installed to check currently.

Hello guys I have problem with certain outfits you buy at SObunker ...

Some outfits are not seen, the PC head remains alone among air 

This maybe is a problem of textures/meshes so I think that I have not loaded well all files of SCR

But everything else these outfits work, even the pregnacy outfits ... 

The outfit in question are the BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar selling the gagged woman with rope skirt ...

The rest of the outfits run all very well, even sex toys loaded from SexOutNg during rape etc. etc.

I tried  also to instal a body replacer T6M for test but is useless (maybe I did not do well ..)

I followed the Ritualclarity's SCR installation guide and except these outfits all work right

Maybe I forgot some files scr ...

Does anyone know tell me in which files are the textures / meshes of these outfits so I try to download and install them?  ( BARBIE_T6M (various) and BONDAGE_T6M and some similar)

Thanks in advance for you help  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :heart:

Some outfits are no longer available for download so I can't list links for them, but I can't remove the assets without breaking them for people who do still have copies.

Ah Okay!! Maybe the problem is it  :D

Thanks  :heart:

Try the above. It is the only one I can think of.(I don't have time to check but believe it was one of the old mods listed before one of the many revamps. )  However not part of the tutorial because the tutorial is based on the OP here on this thread. (just like Sexy attire is also missing from here but I believe is still part of the mod)

Make sure you have it installed separately... so you can remove it if it don't solve the problem. If you have skill and can check the GECK or FNVedit for the proper path (to compare with the path of the mod indicated) you can check before even trying. I don't have it installed to check currently.

I try, maybe the problem is "sexy attire" then I downloaded but not installed  :shy:

I try also the textures/meshes of tm6 Ch raider armor but I don't use GECK or FNedit when I install it with FOMM at their default location ...

Thanks  :heart: 

I will tell you friends, thank you very much for the quickly reply  :cool::exclamation:  :heart:  :heart: 

GREAT!!

FUNCTION!!  :heart: :heart:  :heart:

I Haved installated TM6 CH Raider Armor and these outfit now on see  :heart:  :heart: 

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46121/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D46121&pUp=1

thanks a lot Ritualclarity  :D  :D

I perhaps have not previously installed these textures / meshes because I thought they were a simple replacer .... ;)
For the record (and for dummies :P as me)
Now I have only installed the textures and meshes, and not the file .esp and I have installated at the folder standard for the mod T6M CH Raider Armor

The outfits that previously not seen, and now yes, are sold to SOBunker from Mery Holmwood and it is the following:
-barbiedress T6M
-barbie western T6M
-bondage T6M
-dollface T6M
-Order T6M

Thanks again for the help !!  :blush:

ps: I had already installed the textures of sexy attire, but I did not remember  :lol:

You aren't a dummy. You are the one that reported this. I seem to remember this as one of the armors that Halstrom had on his list. but somewhere along the line it disappeared. Perhaps we didn't use it, it wasn't part of a form list or something anyway it was removed from his oP and then removed from my tutorial (If it was ever the in the first place)

You don't need GECK or FNVedit for anything here. It was just an added info that might help resolve the issue while Halstrom was on a boat.. :) I had forgotten that there is a entry in the downloads where you can get the ID of the items and you don't even have to go to the store to get them .. It is "SCRAssetList 20140907". There you can find almost any armor that is in SCR even those that aren't normally available. Also you can see the pregnancy status of each of the armors as of when this was created.

Following the info from Halstrom the SexyAttire is still in the list as well but not obtainable as it has been removed from Nexus. (well not easily obtainable).

You aren't a dummy. You are the one that reported this. I seem to remember this as one of the armors that Halstrom had on his list. but somewhere along the line it disappeared. Perhaps we didn't use it, it wasn't part of a form list or something anyway it was removed from his oP and then removed from my tutorial (If it was ever the in the first place)

You don't need GECK or FNVedit for anything here. It was just an added info that might help resolve the issue while Halstrom was on a boat.. :) I had forgotten that there is a entry in the downloads where you can get the ID of the items and you don't even have to go to the store to get them .. It is "SCRAssetList 20140907". There you can find almost any armor that is in SCR even those that aren't normally available. Also you can see the pregnancy status of each of the armors as of when this was created.

Following the info from Halstrom the SexyAttire is still in the list as well but not obtainable as it has been removed from Nexus. (well not easily obtainable).

I see the file SCRAsselist... It in fact confirms that the textures are those of the raider armor (SexoutSArmorSHRaider01T6MP0B3), thanks for the tip, the file is also useful to have the codes for the console, you never know... ;)

I found the textures files / meshes of Sexy attire somewhere on this forum, but I do not remember where, I am attaching the 7zip files but careful in that there is also the esp files (from old mod sexy attire)  to delete to use this textures / meshes files with SCR!!!

Again thank you a lot for your help, you are great !!!  :heart:

Sexy attire 44556-Beta.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, LL folks.  I've been using various mods from here for a long time, but I've typically never had to ask for help and can figure out how to fix things on my own.

So I just started playing with New Vegas, I've got the latest SCR, and all the asset packs listed on the page (which fixed a lot of red diamonds and missing bodies in the Sexout Store) But I've been experimenting with the stuff for sale in there, and a lot of that is still missing or broken.

For example, I get invisible body when I switch to "Boomer Slut Suit", or the Vault 19 Insecurity or Slave outfits (probably others of that set too)... Dragon girl thong and boots display nothing on my character, although the dragon girl dress works.  And the Corset dress - damaged works really oddly, seems to clash with the body mesh or something, and shows different color/solid attributes from different angles.  Meanwhile, the ghost armors are fine.  The bunny suit is fine.  The tribal raider outfit is fine.

Might I have installed something wrong (I don't think so, unless there's something that requires a weird trick)?  Or are these items from packs that aren't on the list?  If so, do you know what the missing resources in question are?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Hello, LL folks.  I've been using various mods from here for a long time, but I've typically never had to ask for help and can figure out how to fix things on my own.

So I just started playing with New Vegas, I've got the latest SCR, and all the asset packs listed on the page (which fixed a lot of red diamonds and missing bodies in the Sexout Store) But I've been experimenting with the stuff for sale in there, and a lot of that is still missing or broken.

For example, I get invisible body when I switch to "Boomer Slut Suit", or the Vault 19 Insecurity or Slave outfits (probably others of that set too)... Dragon girl thong and boots display nothing on my character, although the dragon girl dress works.  And the Corset dress - damaged works really oddly, seems to clash with the body mesh or something, and shows different color/solid attributes from different angles.  Meanwhile, the ghost armors are fine.  The bunny suit is fine.  The tribal raider outfit is fine.

Might I have installed something wrong (I don't think so, unless there's something that requires a weird trick)?  Or are these items from packs that aren't on the list?  If so, do you know what the missing resources in question are?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

There is tryouts data set you might be missing for the "Boomer Slut Suit" and some of the other files might be the wrong versions. (Dragon Girl)  I have a tutorial that us used by most that get this working. Finally there is some Sexy apparel that is no longer available on Nexus. The next edit I do of the tutorial will show that and that is is currently missing and not available along with possibly some others as well. Try going through and create that Resource folder as instructed and see how far youget with the functionality. Year or so ago when I tried it last to verify the install it worked quite well. Can't remember but one file was missing or glitched. Finally make sure you have archive invalided properly setup. The different colors issue could be that or something to do with your graphics setup. (Dragon girl dress turns black I believe with some setups)

Oh and by all means post questions to get tech support when you need it.. :) No need to suffer alone.

There is tryouts data set you might be missing for the "Boomer Slut Suit" and some of the other files might be the wrong versions. (Dragon Girl)  I have a tutorial that us used by most that get this working. Finally there is some Sexy apparel that is no longer available on Nexus. The next edit I do of the tutorial will show that and that is is currently missing and not available along with possibly some others as well. Try going through and create that Resource folder as instructed and see how far youget with the functionality. Year or so ago when I tried it last to verify the install it worked quite well. Can't remember but one file was missing or glitched. Finally make sure you have archive invalided properly setup. The different colors issue could be that or something to do with your graphics setup. (Dragon girl dress turns black I believe with some setups)

Oh and by all means post questions to get tech support when you need it.. :) No need to suffer alone.

Thank you, ritualclarity. I'll try that out.  During install, there was a problem with invalidation, but following the instructions in the fomod straightened it out.  I'll try reinstalling carefully according to the tutorial and see if I can get some more things working.

Fmod..?

If you are referring to the instructions towards the bottom that helps you create an FMOD, You don't need to do the FMOD in the tutorial if there are any problems with creating it. You can just zip it up and then use your favorite manager to install the files. It will work the same either way.

Guest Dakota02

ok one thanks to a few i finaly see the sexout store but there is an npc there that has just hands and a  head lol.Is it me i or is Kerry Addison half gone? but many thanks on th help if any are in this thread

You are missing some assets if it is from SCR. If it is one of the uniformed NPCs than you have installed the Sexout Store wrong or there is some issue with it. Chances are however your assets are missing. There is a tutorial for that in the OP. I gave you that link before on a previous post. Check it out there is even a downloadable PDF with more detailed instructions.

• 5 weeks later...

Halstrom there are some NPCs in sexout breeder that need their clothing to change sizes over a period of time to mimic pregnancy and I don't know who setup the system, but they used NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" to trigger the outfit swapping and it's not working at all. I noticed even when adjusting the variable through the console it would quickly revert to 0 and no changes would be made to the NPC. Is there some other variable that should be used? I don't want to have to revert it back to the old system of manually swapping the outfits for each NPC, but I need to know if I can cause the swapping through nx variables and how it needs to be done.

I put that chunk of the script in the spoiler in case you wanted to take a look

;not sure who implemented this or when or if it even ever worked but it's not working now

if iPregNumber == 0 
		A4RSMirandaRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 0
		A4RSSaraRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 0
		A4RSClaireRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 0
		A4RSAshleyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 0
		A4LucyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 0
	endif

if iPregNumber == 1 
		A4RSMirandaRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 1
		A4RSSaraRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 1
		A4RSClaireRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 1
		A4RSAshleyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 1
		A4LucyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 1
	endif

if iPregNumber == 2
		A4RSMirandaRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 2
		A4RSSaraRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 2
		A4RSClaireRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 2
		A4RSAshleyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 2
		A4LucyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 2

endif

if iPregNumber == 3 || iPregNumber == 4
		A4RSMirandaRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 3
		A4RSSaraRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 3
		A4RSClaireRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 3
		A4RSAshleyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 3
		A4LucyRef.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 3
	endif

;below is the old way it was being done

if iPregNumber == 0 && isxbox == 1
		if A4RSMirandaRef.GetEquipped OutfitMerc03 == 0
			A4RSMirandaRef.removeallitems
			A4RSMirandaRef.additem OutfitMerc03 1
			A4RSMirandaRef.equipitem OutfitMerc03
		endif

if A4RSSaraRef.GetEquipped OutfitNCRRangerCivilian01 == 0
			A4RSSaraRef.removeallitems
			A4RSSaraRef.additem OutfitNCRRangerCivilian01 1
			A4RSSaraRef.equipitem OutfitNCRRangerCivilian01
		endif

if A4RSClaireRef.GetEquipped OutfitPrewarCasualwear2Dirty == 0
			A4RSClaireRef.removeallitems
			A4RSClaireRef.additem OutfitPrewarCasualwear2Dirty 1
			A4RSClaireRef.equipitem OutfitPrewarCasualwear2Dirty
		endif

if A4RSAshleyRef.GetEquipped OutfitWastelandDoctor01 == 0
			A4RSAshleyRef.removeallitems
			A4RSAshleyRef.additem OutfitWastelandDoctor01 1
			A4RSAshleyref.equipitem OutfitWastelandDoctor01
		endif

if A4LucyRef.GetEquipped SexoutSXTribe01P1B3 == 0
			A4LucyRef.removeallitems
			A4LucyRef.additem SexoutSXTribe01P1B3 1
			A4LucyRef.equipitem SexoutSXTribe01P1B3
		endif
	endif

if iPregNumber == 1 && isxbox == 1
		if A4RSMirandaRef.GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitMerc03P1B3 == 0
			A4RSMirandaRef.additem SexoutSOutfitMerc03P1B3 1
			A4RSMirandaRef.equipitem SexoutSOutfitMerc03P1B3
		endif

if A4RSSaraRef.GetEquipped SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P1B3 == 0
			A4RSSaraRef.additem SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P1B3 1
			A4RSSaraRef.equipitem SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P1B3
		endif

if A4RSClaireRef.GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP1B3 == 0
			A4RSClaireRef.additem SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP1B3 1
			A4RSClaireRef.equipitem SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP1B3
		endif

if A4RSAshleyRef.GetEquipped SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P1B3 == 0
			A4RSAshleyRef.additem SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P1B3 1
			A4RSAshleyref.equipitem SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P1B3
		endif

if A4LucyRef.GetEquipped SexoutSXTribe01P1B3 == 0
			A4LucyRef.removeallitems
			A4LucyRef.additem SexoutSXTribe01P1B3 1
			A4LucyRef.equipitem SexoutSXTribe01P1B3
		endif
	endif

if iPregNumber == 2 && isxbox == 1
		if A4RSMirandaRef.GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitMerc03P2B3 == 0
			A4RSMirandaRef.additem SexoutSOutfitMerc03P2B3 1
			A4RSMirandaRef.equipitem SexoutSOutfitMerc03P2B3
		endif

if A4RSSaraRef.GetEquipped SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P2B3 == 0
			A4RSSaraRef.additem SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P2B3 1
			A4RSSaraRef.equipitem SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P2B3
		endif

if A4RSClaireRef.GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP2B3 == 0
			A4RSClaireRef.additem SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP2B3 1
			A4RSClaireRef.equipitem SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP2B3
		endif

if A4RSAshleyRef.GetEquipped SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P2B3 == 0
			A4RSAshleyRef.additem SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P2B3 1
			A4RSAshleyref.equipitem SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P2B3
		endif

if A4LucyRef.GetEquipped SexoutSXTribe01P2B3 == 0
			A4LucyRef.removeallitems
			A4LucyRef.additem SexoutSXTribe01P2B3 1
			A4LucyRef.equipitem SexoutSXTribe01P2B3
		endif

endif

if iPregNumber == 3 && isxbox == 1
		if A4RSMirandaRef.GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitMerc03P3B3 == 0
			A4RSMirandaRef.additem SexoutSOutfitMerc03P3B3 1
			A4RSMirandaRef.equipitem SexoutSOutfitMerc03P3B3
		endif

if A4RSSaraRef.GetEquipped SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P3B3 == 0
			A4RSSaraRef.additem SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P3B3 1
			A4RSSaraRef.equipitem SexoutSNCRRangerCivilian03P3B3
		endif

if A4RSClaireRef.GetEquipped SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP3B3 == 0
			A4RSClaireRef.additem SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP3B3 1
			A4RSClaireRef.equipitem SexoutSOutfitPrewarCasualwearP3B3
		endif

if A4RSAshleyRef.GetEquipped SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P3B3 == 0
			A4RSAshleyRef.additem SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P3B3 1
			A4RSAshleyref.equipitem SexoutSWastelandDoctor01P3B3
		endif

if A4LucyRef.GetEquipped SexoutSXTribe01P3B3 == 0
			A4LucyRef.removeallitems
			A4LucyRef.additem SexoutSXTribe01P3B3 1
			A4LucyRef.equipitem SexoutSXTribe01P3B3
		endif

endif 

Edit: Went an dug up a post from the old beta thread that suggests it should be working as currently implemented, but I suppose a lot can change in 3 years.

Halstrom there are some NPCs in sexout breeder that need their clothing to change sizes over a period of time to mimic pregnancy and I don't know who setup the system, but they used NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" to trigger the outfit swapping and it's not working at all. I noticed even when adjusting the variable through the console it would quickly revert to 0 and no changes would be made to the NPC. Is there some other variable that should be used? I don't want to have to revert it back to the old system of manually swapping the outfits for each NPC, but I need to know if I can cause the swapping through nx variables and how it needs to be done.

Edit: Went an dug up a post from the old beta thread that suggests it should be working as currently implemented, but I suppose a lot can change in 3 years.

I've never seen these scripts before adjusting the base belly size is rough but in theory it should work, though I hadn't done much testing on it. Theres a script in pregnancy called SexoutP4SBellySize or similar that calculates the final belly size for swapping based on Pregnancy values + BaseBellySize for the SexoutP5SBodyswapping script to do all the swapping. SCR has no swapping scripts.

I don't have FONV installed anymore so can't do any testing of bugs, I can only fix what I can find in scripts or debugging. Anyone else iss welcome to submit fixes or take over SCR and Pregnancy etc if they like.

I've never seen these scripts before adjusting the base belly size is rough but in theory it should work, though I hadn't done much testing on it. Theres a script in pregnancy called SexoutP4SBellySize or similar that calculates the final belly size for swapping based on Pregnancy values + BaseBellySize for the SexoutP5SBodyswapping script to do all the swapping. SCR has no swapping scripts.

I don't have FONV installed anymore so can't do any testing of bugs, I can only fix what I can find in scripts or debugging. Anyone else iss welcome to submit fixes or take over SCR and Pregnancy etc if they like.

So I was digging through the SexoutP5SBodyCalcs script, which seems to be where the belly size calculation is taking place, and I noticed that iCurrBellySize was being set to "SCR:fBaseBellySize" + fCurrBellySize only to be changed a half dozen lines later to only be set to fCurrBellySize. Once I adjusted the line to once again add in "SCR:fBaseBellySize" I was able to change NPC belly size in game by adjusting the base belly size like it states in that old post. However the effect is only temporary and soon reverts back to 0. I'm lost as to why it keeps reverting. I can't find any script anywhere that sets fBaseBellySize, but somehow it keeps getting reset to 0.

Here's the chunk of the SexoutP5SBodyCalcs script I was looking at:

; *** Calculate Belly Size
				Set fSemenTotal to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fSemenTotalV"
				Set fCumBloat to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCumBloat" ; *** Calculated from SexoutP1SUDFSemenSpermCount
				Set fCurrPregSize to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCurrPregSize"

; *** Adjust the maximum reached stretch size of the actors pregnancy
				if fCurrPregSize > (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fMaxReachedPregSize")
					rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fMaxReachedPregSize" fCurrPregSize
				endif

Set fCurrBellySize to (fCurrPregSize / 28) + fCumBloat
				Set iCurrBellySize to (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize") + fCurrBellySize
				If fCurrBellySize > SexoutP0QVAR.iMaxBellySize
					Set fCurrBellySize to SexoutP0QVAR.iMaxBellySize
				endif
				rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fCurrBellySize" fCurrBellySize

Set iCurrBellySize to fCurrBellySize
				Set iApparBellySize to iCurrBellySize 

and here's the full script:

scn SexoutP5SBodyCalcs

; *** Swaps Body & Clothing
; *** Body Sizes 0 Normal, 1 - Preg1, 2 - Preg2, 3 - Preg3, 4 - Preg4, 5 - Preg5
; *** Breasts 0 - Flat, 1 - A Cup, 2 - B Cup, 3 - C Cup, 4 - D Cup, 5 - E Cup

ref rActor
int iPrevBellySize
int iCurrBellySize
int iApparBellySize
float fCurrBellySize
float fSemenTotal
float fCumBloat
int iPrevCumBloat
int iCurrCumBloat
float fBaseBreastSize
int iCurrBreastSize
float fCurrBreastSize
float fCurrBreastMilk
int iApparBreastSize
int iPrevBreastSize
ref rCurrOutfit
ref rCurrSlot17
ref rCurrSlot18
ref rPrevOutfit
ref rPrevSlot17
ref rPrevSlot18
int iCurrBodyType
int iPrevBodyType

int iSwap
float fClothingTightness
int iDebug
float fDistanceToPlayer
int iCount
int iPregCount
float fCurrPregSize
float fPregSizeAdjusted
;int iBreastAdjust
int iSkippedFirstScan
int iOkToRun
int iDeadTimer
int iRemoving
int iValidActor

ref rActor

Begin GameMode

Set rActor to GetContainer
if rActor && gPregStartCounter > 5 && iRemoving < 1
	Set iCount to iCount + 1
	if iCount > 49
		Set iCount to 0

Set fDistanceToPlayer to rActor.GetDistance PlayerREF
		if rActor == PlayerREF
			Set fDistanceToPlayer to 1
		endif
		Set iDebug to 0
		if fDistanceToPlayer > 0 && fDistanceToPlayer < 900
			if SexoutP0QVAR.iDebug == 5
				Set iDebug to 5
			elseif SexoutP0QVAR.iDebug == 7 && rActor == PlayerREF
				Set iDebug to 5
			elseif SexoutP0QVAR.iDebug > 7
				Set iDebug to 5
			endif
		endif

Set iValidActor to 0
		if rActor.GetIsSex Female || rActor.GetIsSex Male || rActor.GetIsCreature
			Set iValidActor to 1
		endif

; *** Check OK to run
		Set iOkToRun to 1
		if rActor.GetDead || iValidActor == 0 || (NX_IsInList SexoutSLActorDataNeverGetsPregnant rActor) || (SexoutP0QVAR.iFertEnableFemale < 1)
			Set iOkToRun to 0
			Set iDeadTimer to iDeadTimer + 1
			if iDeadTimer > 5
				Set iOkToRun to -1
				DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Dead/Invalid Actor %1.0f" rActor iValidActor
			endif
		else
			Set iDeadTimer to 0
 			if rActor != PlayerREF && rActor.GetInSameCell PlayerREF == 0
				Set iOkToRun to 0
			endif	
		endif

; *** this disables swapping during sex & birthing animations for the player only as it causes invisible body issues
		if rActor == PlayerREF
			if eval(1 == call fnSexoutActorInuse rActor) || (rActor.GetItemCount SexoutSP4TokenBirthAnimationF > 0)
				Set iOkToRun to 0
				if iDebug == 5 && GetRandomPercent < 5
					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: BodySwapping Inhibited by Sex/Birthing animation detected" rActor
				endif
			endif
		else
			if (rActor.GetItemCount SexoutSP4TokenBirthAnimationF > 0)
				Set iOkToRun to 0
					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: BodySwapping Inhibited by Birthing animation detected" rActor
				endif
			endif
		endif

; *** Disables if Damaged Outfit Swapping in progress
		if (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "DOS:bSwappingFlag" > 0)
			Set iOkToRun to 0
				DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: BodySwapping Disabled, Damaged Armor Swapping detected" rActor
			endif
		endif

if iOkToRun > 0
			Set fClothingTightness to 0
			Set rCurrOutfit to rActor.GetEquippedObject 2
			Set rCurrSlot17 to rActor.GetEquippedObject 17
			Set rCurrSlot18 to rActor.GetEquippedObject 18

; *** Get Info from SCR & Setup Parameters for Actor
			Set iCurrBodyType to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fBodyType"

; *** Count Pregnancy's
			Set iPregCount to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:iPregCount"

; *** Breast Size Calcs
			Set fBaseBreastSize to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBreastSize"
			Set iApparBreastSize to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fApparBreastSize"
			if fBaseBreastSize <= 0 && rActor.GetIsSex Female
				Set fBaseBreastSize to 3
			endif
			Set fCurrBreastMilk to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCurrBreastMilk"
			Set fCurrBreastSize to fBaseBreastSize + fCurrBreastMilk / 100
			if fCurrBreastSize < 3
				Set fCurrBreastSize to 3
			elseif fCurrBreastSize > 4
				Set fCurrBreastSize to 4
			endif
			Set iCurrBreastSize to fCurrBreastSize
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fCurrBreastSize" fCurrBreastSize
			if fCurrBreastSize > 0 && iApparBreastSize <= 0 && rActor.GetIsSex Female
				rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fApparBreastSize" fCurrBreastSize
			endif

Set fCumBloat to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCumBloat" ; *** Calculated from SexoutP1SUDFSemenSpermCount

; *** Adjust the maximum reached stretch size of the actors pregnancy
			if fCurrPregSize > (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fMaxReachedPregSize")
				rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fMaxReachedPregSize" fCurrPregSize
			endif

If fCurrBellySize > SexoutP0QVAR.iMaxBellySize
				Set fCurrBellySize to SexoutP0QVAR.iMaxBellySize
			endif

; *** Update bellysize token count
			if rActor.GetItemCount SexoutSPTokenBellySize < iCurrBellySize
				rActor.AddItem SexoutSPTokenBellySize 1 1
			elseif rActor.GetItemCount SexoutSPTokenBellySize > iCurrBellySize
				rActor.RemoveItem SexoutSPTokenBellySize 1 1
			endif

DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PregSizeAdj %3.1f, PregCount %1.0f, Semen %1.1f, CumBloat %2.3f" rActor fPregSizeAdjusted iPregCount fSemenTotal fCumBloat
				DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevBellySize %1.0f, CurrBellySize %1.0f (%1.3f), ApparBellySize %1.0f" rActor iPrevBellySize iCurrBellySize fCurrBellySize iApparBellySize
			endif

if iCurrBellySize < 1
				Set iCurrBellySize to 0
				if fCurrBellySize < .1
					rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester0
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimesters Cleared" rActor
				else
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester0
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 0 Added" rActor
				endif
				rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester1
				rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester2
				rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester3
				rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester4
				rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester5
				rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester6
				rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETrimester7

elseif iCurrBellySize == 1
				if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETrimester1 < 1
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester1
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 1 Added" rActor
				endif

elseif iCurrBellySize == 2
				if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETrimester2 < 1
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester2
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 2 Added" rActor
				endif

elseif iCurrBellySize == 3
				if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETrimester3 < 1
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester3
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 3 Added" rActor
				endif

elseif iCurrBellySize == 4
				if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETrimester4 < 1
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester4
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 4 Added" rActor
				endif

elseif iCurrBellySize == 5
				if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETrimester5 < 1
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester5
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 5 Added" rActor
				endif

elseif iCurrBellySize == 6
				if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETrimester6 < 1
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester6
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 6 Added" rActor
				endif

elseif iCurrBellySize >= 7
				Set iCurrBellySize to 7
				if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETrimester7 < 1
					rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETrimester7
;					DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: Trimester 7 Added" rActor
				endif

endif ; *** End BellySize Effects

if rCurrOutfit
				if (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP7 rCurrOutfit == 1)
					Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 7
					if (NX_IsInList SexoutPFLNudeP7 rCurrOutfit == 1) && fClothingTightness > 1
						Set fClothingTightness to 1
					endif
				elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP6 rCurrOutfit == 1)
					Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 6
				elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP5 rCurrOutfit == 1)
					Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 5
				elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP4 rCurrOutfit == 1)
					Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 4
				elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP3 rCurrOutfit == 1)
					Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 3
				elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP2 rCurrOutfit == 1)
					Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 2
				elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnantP1 rCurrOutfit == 1)
					Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 1
				else ; *** Outfit not correct size (probably not swappable)
					if (NX_IsInList SexoutSLClothAppearPregnant rCurrOutfit == 0)
						Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize
;						if iDebug == 5 && fCurrBellySize >= 1
;							DebugPrint "PregBodyCalc %n: Oufit Not Preg Compatible %n, BellySize %1.2f " rActor rCurrOutfit fCurrBellySize
;						endif
					endif
				endif
			endif

if rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP7 && fCurrBellySize > 7
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 7
				Set iApparBellySize to 7
			elseif rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP6 && fCurrBellySize > 6
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 6
				Set iApparBellySize to 6
			elseif rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP5 && fCurrBellySize > 5
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 5
				Set iApparBellySize to 5
			elseif rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP4 && fCurrBellySize > 4
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 4
				Set iApparBellySize to 4
			elseif rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP3 && fCurrBellySize > 3
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 3
				Set iApparBellySize to 3
			elseif rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP2 && fCurrBellySize > 2
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 2
				Set iApparBellySize to 2
			elseif rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP1 && fCurrBellySize > 1
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize - 1
				Set iApparBellySize to 1
			elseif rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeHoldBellySizeP0 && fCurrBellySize > 0
				Set fClothingTightness to fCurrBellySize
				Set iApparBellySize to 0
			endif

if fClothingTightness < 0
				Set fClothingTightness to 0
			endif
			if rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeTightToWear
				Set fClothingTightness to fClothingTightness + 1
			endif
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fClothingTightness" fClothingTightness

Set iApparBellySize to iApparBellySize + SexoutP0QVAR.fPregBellyAdj
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fApparBellySize" iApparBellySize

; *** Body & Clothing Swapping, Check if anything changed to cause need for swap
			Set iSwap to 0
			if iSkippedFirstScan && rActor.GetIsSex Female && (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" == 0)
				if rCurrOutfit != rPrevOutfit
						Set iSwap to 1
					if iDebug == 5
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevOutfit %n, CurrOutfit %n" rActor rPrevOutfit rCurrOutfit
					endif
				endif
				if rCurrSlot17 != rPrevSlot17 
					Set iSwap to 1
					if iDebug == 5
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevSlot17 %n, CurrSlot17 %n" rActor rPrevSlot17 rCurrSlot17
					endif
				endif
				if rCurrSlot18 != rPrevSlot18
					Set iSwap to 1
					if iDebug == 5
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevSlot18 %n, CurrSlot18 %n" rActor rPrevSlot18 rCurrSlot18
					endif
				endif
				if iCurrCumBloat != iPrevCumBloat
					Set iSwap to 1
					if iDebug == 5
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevCumBloat %n, CurrCumBloat %n" rActor iPrevCumBloat iCurrCumBloat
					endif
				endif
				if iCurrBodyType != iPrevBodyType
					Set iSwap to 1
					if iDebug == 5
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevBody %n, CurrBody %n" rActor iPrevBodyType iCurrBodyType
					endif
				endif
				if iApparBellySize != iPrevBellySize
					Set iSwap to 1
					if iDebug == 5
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevBellySize %1.3f, CurrBellySize %1.3f, ApparBellySize %1.3f" rActor iPrevBellySize iCurrBellySize iApparBellySize
					endif
				endif
				if iCurrBreastSize != iPrevBreastSize
					Set iSwap to 1
					if iDebug == 5
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: PrevBreastSize %1.3f, CurrBreastSize %1.3f" rActor iPrevBreastSize iCurrBreastSize
					endif
				endif

; *** do swap to apparent size
				if iSwap > 0
					rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" 1
					if iApparBellySize <= 0 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P0 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P0
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P0 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif	
					elseif iApparBellySize == 1 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P1 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P1
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P1 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif	
					elseif iApparBellySize == 2 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P2 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P2
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P2 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif	
					elseif iApparBellySize == 3 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P3 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P3
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P3 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif	
					elseif iApparBellySize == 4 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P4 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P4
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P4 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif	
					elseif iApparBellySize == 5 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P5 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P5
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P5 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif	
					elseif iApparBellySize == 6 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P6 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P6
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P6 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif	
					elseif iApparBellySize >= 7 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P7 < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P7
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n Calling P7 %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif
					else
						rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" 0
						if iDebug == 5
							DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: %n UnknownSwapError %2.0f" rActor rCurrOutfit iApparBellySize
						endif
					endif

else ; *** Apply effects only if not swapping outfits
					if fClothingTightness < 2
						rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETightClothes
						rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ETooTightClothes
						rActor.Dispel SexoutP3ESuperTightClothes
						rActor.Dispel SexoutP3EDamagingClothes

elseif fClothingTightness >= 2 && fClothingTightness < 3 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETightClothes < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETightClothes

elseif fClothingTightness >= 3 && fClothingTightness < 4 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETooTightClothes < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ETooTightClothes

elseif fClothingTightness >= 4 && fClothingTightness < 5 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ESuperTightClothes < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP3ESuperTightClothes

elseif fClothingTightness >= 5 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3EDamagingClothes < 1
						rActor.CIOS SexoutP3EDamagingClothes

endif ; *** End Tightness
					if iDebug == 5 && fClothingTightness > 1 && GetRandomPercent < 3
						DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: ClothTightness %2.1f, fBellySize %2.2f " rActor fClothingTightness fCurrBellySize
					endif

endif ; *** end Swap == 1?
			endif ; *** Ok to Swap

Set iSkippedFirstScan to 1
			Set rPrevOutfit to rCurrOutfit
			Set rPrevSlot17 to rCurrSlot17
			Set rPrevSlot18 to rCurrSlot18
			Set iPrevCumBloat to	iCurrCumBloat
			Set iPrevBodyType to iCurrBodyType
			Set iPrevBellySize to iApparBellySize
			Set iPrevBreastSize to iCurrBreastSize

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "Preg:rPrevOutfit" rCurrOutfit
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "Preg:rPrevSlot17" rCurrSlot17
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "Preg:rPrevSlot18" rCurrSlot18
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "Preg:iPrevCumBloat" iCurrCumBloat
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "Preg:iPrevBodyType" iCurrBodyType
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "Preg:iPrevApparBellySize" iApparBellySize
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "Preg:iPrevBreastSize" iCurrBreastSize

; *** Actor not OK, Remove Fertility Token
		elseif iOkToRun < 0
			DebugPrint "Preg5BodyCalc %n: RemovingSelf" rActor
			rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" 0
			Set iRemoving to 1
			rActor.AddItem SexoutP9TokenRemovePregnancy 1 1
			rActor.AddItem SexoutP9TokenRemoveFertility 1 1
			RemoveMe
		endif ; *** rActor Pregnant && Alive?
	endif ;*** iCount
endif : *** rActor && iPregMainStarted

End

So I was digging through the SexoutP5SBodyCalcs script, which seems to be where the belly size calculation is taking place, and I noticed that iCurrBellySize was being set to "SCR:fBaseBellySize" + fCurrBellySize only to be changed a half dozen lines later to only be set to fCurrBellySize. Once I adjusted the line to once again add in "SCR:fBaseBellySize" I was able to change NPC belly size in game by adjusting the base belly size like it states in that old post. However the effect is only temporary and soon reverts back to 0. I'm lost as to why it keeps reverting. I can't find any script anywhere that sets fBaseBellySize, but somehow it keeps getting reset to 0.

Here's the chunk of the SexoutP5SBodyCalcs script I was looking at:

Ok I took out some completely irrelevant lines to reduce confusion

Basically I get the current pregsize then divide by 80 and add to cumbloating

then I screw up:

I think I should be setting fCurrBellySize which is a float rather than iCurrBellySize

I'm amazed swapping is working at all :)

I'll have a deeper look then fix and upload a fix to the pregnancy thread

Hi everybody, especially hal and ritualclarity.

I got invisible body when wearing arena swimsuit, after i check it with GECK, the esm refer to file that doesnt exist, Not only one cloths, but every version from P1-P7 also points to folder that doesnt exists,it points to folder /armor/pregnantcali/swimwear. After searching my mod archive, i found out that folder Pregnantcali installed by Maternity Clothes.

Could somebody upload the meshes ? if nobody have it, maybe some good guy will create it form scratch, if not could you just remove it from SCR requirements?

sorry if i posted this problem in wrong thread, because the maternity clothes thread is dead.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand. Many thanks before

You didn't install the swimsuit resources that is the reason you aren't getting the swimwear.

Not sure how the pregnancy versions work but I know the base model hasn't been installed. You should also review the tutorial I created to be sure you have the rest installed correctly.

The above is only if Halstrom hasn't changed anything on me :P

You didn't install the swimsuit resources that is the reason you aren't getting the swimwear.

Not sure how the pregnancy versions work but I know the base model hasn't been installed. You should also review the tutorial I created to be sure you have the rest installed correctly.

Hi RitualClairty

After i rechecked, i found that every swimsuit color has one version that refer to right/exist files (Shimaneko Folder), and one that refer to wrong/non-exist files(pregnantcali\Swimwear Folder). and Unfortunately, the version which has pregnancy version is the one that point to wrong/non-exist files. If i add the swimsuit with right reference (Shimaneko Folder) via console, i can wear it with without any problems.

And i think the problem is not lies in SCR, but in Maternity Clothes Files, because i cant find swimwear folder in pregnantcali folder

Here i attached screenshot of my GECK, if you have FNV Installed, could you compare it to yours? maybe im doing something wrong

Many thanks before

post-831158-0-59315500-1465765185_thumb.png

post-831158-0-34824900-1465765234_thumb.png

Hi RitualClairty

After i rechecked, i found that every swimsuit color has one version that refer to right/exist files (Shimaneko Folder), and one that refer to wrong/non-exist files(pregnantcali\Swimwear Folder). and Unfortunately, the version which has pregnancy version is the one that point to wrong/non-exist files. If i add the swimsuit with right reference (Shimaneko Folder) via console, i can wear it with without any problems.

And i think the problem is not lies in SCR, but in Maternity Clothes Files, because i cant find swimwear folder in pregnantcali folder

Here i attached screenshot of my GECK, if you have FNV Installed, could you compare it to yours? maybe im doing something wrong

Many thanks before

attachicon.gifright reference.png

attachicon.gifwrong ref.PNG

I remember something weird about the swimsuits having baked color textures so I couldn't retexture them, I thought only the red one worked because there were no textures or perhaps the textures came from the FO3 version file.

Hi RitualClairty

Many thanks before

attachicon.gifright reference.png

attachicon.gifwrong ref.PNG

I don't have it installed to check. I don't ever remember having a problem with the Swimsuits when I tested the tutorial. Anyway there is also an asset list and form numbers that was created a few years ago with all the items in SCR at that time (I suppose and suspect it is the same but not 100% sure correct now). Check and see what that shows. AS far as I seen on that list and can remember only one color was fully pregnant. The others didn't have a pregnant version.

This list is in the downloads.

My copy shows (I believe ) it in Meshes\Armor\pregnantcali\Swimwear\

It is in the MaternityClothes 1of1 download

I just took a quick look. Meshes\Armor\pregnantcali\Swimwear\ does exit. It contains the arena0 - 7 pregnancy meshes, which are only in one color. The meshes in the shimaneko folder are the ones that i would assume are from the original mod, and those are in all colors. It would be fairly easy to simply create a few copies of the arena pregnancy meshes, and then use nifskope to apply the various colored textures to them. I can do that if you'd like Halstrom. I'd even be willing to add all the new swimsuit objects to the game. Then you'd need to add them into the pregnancy swapping scripts Halstrom. Just let me know if you want me to create the new meshes Halstrom. :)

I just took a quick look. Meshes\Armor\pregnantcali\Swimwear\ does exit. It contains the arena0 - 7 pregnancy meshes, which are only in one color. The meshes in the shimaneko folder are the ones that i would assume are from the original mod, and those are in all colors. It would be fairly easy to simply create a few copies of the arena pregnancy meshes, and then use nifskope to apply the various colored textures to them. I can do that if you'd like Halstrom. I'd even be willing to add all the new swimsuit objects to the game. Then you'd need to add them into the pregnancy swapping scripts Halstrom. Just let me know if you want me to create the new meshes Halstrom. :)

And we can add it to the Maternity thread as a patch. :)

Eventually I will repack those again into the main mod. Since  Soap hasn't been here for a very long time might need to have someone take over that thread or create a new one to keep it updated with the needed updates. .. :)

Hi Everybody, so after redownload it with my office connection, i found the swimwear folder. i swear when i download with my own connection last night, the folder doesnt

exist. and i'm sure the archive isnt corrupted because WinRAR doesnt show any error message when i open it. i'll tell you after i'm back from work

Thank you very much

If you want to have a go at go for it, I have no idea how that mesh stuff works, just duplicate the existing assets in GECK and upload a patch to the thread I can merge or an updated version. But you need to have maternity clothing updated too of course.

I really don't work on it nowdays as I don't have NewVegas installed, so can't do any testing.

Here you go Halstrom. You can merge the scripts into pregnancy and the rest into SCR. All arena swimsuits should now have full pregnancy support. I didn't actually test if it's working, but considering I added all the new outfits to the proper formlists as well as the appropriate bodyswap scripts it should be all good. I actually totally forgot that you can texture swap right in the geck, so no new resources are necessary, though I wish I'd realized that before I texture swapped 56 meshes.

facepalm_68037276_orig_.jpg?doink

SCR Arena Merge.esp