What Happened To RSE Advanced Needs?

I had this working fine a little while ago, but all of a sudden it stopped working. I've tried numerous times to get it work but I've had no luck so far. I thought I'd check on its requirements to make sure something critical hadn't been removed by mistake but it seems to have been removed from this site.

What happened? Is it now incompatible with something? Is there work to try and get it fixed? 

10 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

If it is called RSEII; Advanced Needs, you need to completely remove it from you game. You will need to start a new game too mind you, but Advanced Needs moved to Nexus, is now called Advanced Needs 2 and is literally 99.99% bug free (minus a few fringe case issues where mods are in conflict).

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440

Thank you Flashy! I had no idea it had changed. Come to think of it, I don't know how I found the old version on here to begin with!

Archived