LoversEncounter v1.03b - English

What is this?

LoversEncounter allows sexual encounters to occur throughout Tamriel, and will inform you about them by displaying rumor that gives out details about the persons involved, and sometimes about the consequences (pregnancy, child) too.

Background story:

I grabbed the original LoversEncounter 1.03b from the Japanese site, fed it into Google Translate, then I got scared/disgusted by the resulting garbage, and decided to rewrite the sex encounter messages in 'proper' English.

Enjoy your message "spam" about Countess Alessia Caro getting in bed with her bodyguard or Runs-in-Circles getting pregnant because somebody put an extra 'tail' below her regular appendage.

(No, it's not real spam, you'll get a few messages every few in-game hours, but if you do not like it, you can turn it off in the ini file).

I've also cleaned up the readme so it is now more or less suitable for consumption. I think the .ini settings are now fairly easy to understand.

If I messed up something or you have a better translation (I had to use a little poetic license), let me know.

Download it here: LoversEncounter-1.03b-fixed-EN.7z (Mediafire link)

UPDATE: Fixed messages where I wrote n% instead of the correct %n, resulting in hexadecimal identifiers in messages.

With the updated version of Tomago and your newly written text, I might just load this plugin again, thanks!

The older Encounters mod created soooo many kids (especially from the Imperial Guards) that it would choke my system when they all ran to me. The updated Tomago now keeps the kids with the moms, so you won't have 60 lil' muttonheads peeking in on whatever you're doing.

I had some major-league fun taking the kids out hunting but, there just got to be too many of them to control. Looks like it's time to rebuild my little warrior clan again, hehe!

• 2 months later...