Something Overriding Body Scaling In Game

Heck Tate

I've run into an issue on my last couple playthroughs where at some point in my game my character's body just starts scaling very differently than I've set it up for.  I use CBBE body and built my own HDT body in Bodyslide.  I'm using the newest versions of XPSME and Racemenu, and everything is actually working great and exactly as it should, until all of a sudden it doesn't anymore.  I can't find anything that might be the cause for this; the only thing I have that can edit my character's body is Hentai Pregnancy and FillHerUP, and they're set to only touch the belly and breast nodes and adjust weight.  Now when her weight gets adjusted her breasts become obscenely huge, her butt increases a little, and nothing else moves significantly (her nipples do look much larger and thicker too, but they don't grow/shrink as I adjust weight).  Armors I've morphed in BodySlide seem to be unaffected, they're retaining the node values I've set them for and they scale properly when I adjust weight, but this creates problems with things like piercings, which now just hang in the air in front of my character or are completely swallowed up by her body.  The weirdest thing is that I've actually rebuilt the HDT body in Bodslide after experiencing the issue and made sure it was in the proper file, but something in game seems to be overriding it, because it adjusts my body as mentioned instead of as I've built it.  If I start a new game it lets me adjust my character using the body I made in BodySlide, but if I use showracemenu to adjust body or load the character's racemenu presets it doesn't.  It's even affecting previous saves with this character.  This is the second character I've had this issue with, and if the only solution is that I'll have to just deal with it or start a completely new game whenever it decides to do this to me then I'm done with the game.

Does anyone know wtf is happening to my character and how I can fix it? I've already tried resetting/disabling the mods that can affect character's body, reinstalling CBBE, XPSME, BodySlide, Racemenu, rebuilding body in BodySlide, recreating character in RaceMenu.

Here are some screenshots to illustrate.  3 and 4 are what my current character looks like at 0 and 100 weight after 25 levels of playing, and 5 and 6 are what the exact same character looks like at 0 and 100 if I start a new game and load her from my RaceMenu presets.  I didn't change any settings or install/uninstall anything between taking these screenshots.

ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp ScreenShot6.bmp

16 minutes ago, BSAccount said:

Here are some screenshots to illustrate.  3 and 4 are what my current character looks like at 0 and 100 weight after 25 levels of playing, and 5 and 6 are what the exact same character looks like at 0 and 100 if I start a new game and load her from my RaceMenu presets.  I didn't change any settings or install/uninstall anything between taking these screenshots.

ScreenShot3.bmp 4.12 MB · 2 downloads ScreenShot4.bmp 4.12 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot5.bmp 4.12 MB · 1 download ScreenShot6.bmp 4.12 MB · 0 downloads

3 and 4 are a CBBE body

5 and 6 are a UNP based body (most likely UUNP)

You've installed something that has replaced the body that is why the skin texture no longer fits

Same exact thing is happening on all races, the others are all CBBE bodies so the fact that this race happens to be UNP shouldn't be an issue.  When I build the body in Bodyslide I copy the femalebody .nif files into all folders that have a femalebody file.  I haven't installed anything over that.  Every single female body generated in the game should be scaling like pictures 5 and 6, yet somehow my character's body is pulling on some other file to generate body details.  What could cause that?

Archived