3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

but I do have a couple of questions.

Breasts only!! Worked hard on making my own preset and have a shape I like most, Third person the back is seen the most.

When the butt was altered earlier with mod I hated it, looked ugly, So much so reloaded an earlier save and didn't use the mod.

2. Radioactive adds a morph amount of 0.025 - This is fine!

The Radaway milk takes away a percentage each please, 'Not all at once'. 

The idea I had where milking at all makes a 0,25 breast increase permanent, can be kind of possible by controlling how much radaway milk is consumed.

7 hours ago, Astrarella said:

Breasts only!! Worked hard on making my own preset and have a shape I like most, Third person the back is seen the most.

When the butt was altered earlier with mod I hated it, looked ugly, So much so reloaded an earlier save and didn't use the mod.

2. Radioactive adds a morph amount of 0.025 - This is fine!

The Radaway milk takes away a percentage each please, 'Not all at once'. 

The idea I had where milking at all makes a 0,25 breast increase permanent, can be kind of possible by controlling how much radaway milk is consumed.

Breasts only fine

I decided with the radaway milk, that it removes 0.1 breast morph (in 0.025 steps) because it is more expensive than radioactive milk.

while I understand you wanting a permanent morph, I can't really do that because I need to add a fix to it, however it doesn't mean that fixes come free, they are usually more expensive.

I decided with the radaway milk, that it removes 0.1 breast morph (in 0.025 steps) because it is more expensive than radioactive milk.

This works just fine! 

I get my wish any way but just controlling how much I fix :)

or if at all lol

But with the lowered morph levels they are nice anyway too.

One other thing I remembered, The cleaning of the machine, Is that supposed too make it default again?

Like Making a machine, then modifying too needles. Using a cleaner then makes them default again. Is that on purpose?

3 hours ago, Astrarella said:

One other thing I remembered, The cleaning of the machine, Is that supposed too make it default again?

Like Making a machine, then modifying too needles. Using a cleaner then makes them default again. Is that on purpose?

yes at the moment, however I just thought of a way to might fix this issue by adding(end of cycle) and removing(Cleaner) keywords (PlayercannotEquip)

but I am not sure if this would work

edit-> I tried to script the above and it doesn't seem want to compile the script at the moment

So this mod is pretty cool so far, but not quite what I expected or hoped for.

What I was kinda hoping for was actual workshop items.  Like milking racks, you know?  Line them up, strap in the settlers, collect the product from the workshop... or maybe direct from the source, possibly with some extra animations thrown into the mix.

I guess I could strap folks into Torture Devices... that way I wouldn't have to struggle to find them again once their milking sessions are over.

Other issue:  The perma-armor devices pasties are pretty nuts with their output, even if not upgraded.  That should be toned down a LOT, like maybe to a bottle or two a day.

9 hours ago, CopaceticEmu said:

Is there any plans for MCM integration? Options to adjust scaling and toggle butt growth on and off?

not yet on the MCM

I decided to completely redesign the scaling

it maxes out at 200%

(Virus with both breasts) 200% / 0.1% = 20 cycles

(both Breasts) 200% / 0.05% = 40 cycles

(Single Breast) 200% / 0.025% = 80 cycles

it is nearly finished (I am finishing off condoms in Baby Addon's) and final touches

so I will be radically changing this mod in the near future

to have a framework as a master

basically I am turning INVB_Wasteland Dairy into an ESM file

and have it contain all of the common elements found in my other mods

this mod will become a master file for my other files

does anyone have a problem with this?

47 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

this mod will become a master file for my other files

does anyone have a problem with this?

Love it! 

Been thinking of changing too one of your other mods anyway. But can wait.

Looking forward to the new structure, so any news of progress/update is great, Thank you.

So as I understand it, Another mod incorporating pregnancy and just not milking will need the base file?

Makes sense to have assets in one place, easy to manage and update I believe.

Just now, Astrarella said:

Love it! 

Been thinking of changing too one of your other mods anyway. But can wait.

Looking forward to the new structure, so any news of progress/update is great, Thank you.

So as I understand it, Another mod incorporating pregnancy and just not milking will need the base file?

Makes sense to have assets in one place, easy to manage and update I believe.

basically what broke the camels back was the new overlays system I added

it uses a global variable to control it but it was pointless with three independent mods so a master file is needed.

and finally it seems like Wasteland Dairy was the best choice for a master

Just now, Invictusblade said:

basically what broke the camels back was the new overlays system I added

it uses a global variable to control it but it was pointless with three independent mods so a master file is needed.

and finally it seems like Wasteland Dairy was the best choice for a master

Makes sense as DNA is collectible in the dairy mod but not found a use for it other then a consumed bonus.

But other mod I am looking at now it does a whole lot more! Fun too :)

34 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

I want to upgrade to Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's v1.4, 

Should I remove wasteland Dairy or can it remain? 

Also should I begin a new play-through?

Then again, maybe I should be patient for the new structure with this .esm core mod coming..?

I am releasing it today(Saturday) with final touches to the extra mods (as well as writing up the description)

well, Wasteland Dairy is not going anywhere now, it is a simple override (it is still an esp)

and I am not sure if a new game is really required unless you are using the esl of More Creatures (I getting rid of that)

but you will lose items from Baby Addon's

I am releasing it today(Saturday) with final touches to the extra mods (as well as writing up the description)

well, Wasteland Dairy is not going anywhere now, it is a simple override (it is still an esp)

and I am not sure if a new game is really required unless you are using the esl of More Creatures (I getting rid of that)

but you will lose items from Baby Addon's

Looking forward too new release. Thank you for the hard work! :)

have only Wasteland dairy installed so I am guessing the assets (milk etc) I have will join onto Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's.

33 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

Looking forward too new release. Thank you for the hard work! :)

have only Wasteland dairy installed so I am guessing the assets (milk etc) I have will join onto Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's.

more or less

only the safe sex(condoms and IUD) and Babies remain

• 1 month later...

Am I missing something, I can't seem to craft anything because I don't have the perk. I'm level 19 and can craft just about everything else. I can craft milk bottles and milk crates but everything else shows I lack the level 1 perk. I'm just getting into Fallout 4 and the crafting interfaces so, I'm sure I'm just being a bonehead, but if anyone could give me a cliff note, I would be in debt. Thanks everyone. 

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

Am I missing something, I can't seem to craft anything because I don't have the perk. I'm level 19 and can craft just about everything else. I can craft milk bottles and milk crates but everything else shows I lack the level 1 perk. I'm just getting into Fallout 4 and the crafting interfaces so, I'm sure I'm just being a bonehead, but if anyone could give me a cliff note, I would be in debt. Thanks everyone. 

which mod are you talking about because this has been replaced by Wasteland Dairy Framework in which the latest version uses Perk Comics instead of perks

but if you are using an older version then it uses a mixture of lifegiver, medic, science, chemist and a couple others

50 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

which mod are you talking about because this has been replaced by Wasteland Dairy Framework in which the latest version uses Perk Comics instead of perks

but if you are using an older version then it uses a mixture of lifegiver, medic, science, chemist and a couple others

My bad, I have the WDF 1.5b and I need vault 81 perks I believe and something with vault 111 also. Maybe I just don't know where to find the Perk Comics and I have it all along.  I went to vault 81 and picked up 3 or 4 of the comics on desks, but I still need vault 81 level 1 I believe. 

2 minutes ago, nufndash said:

My bad, I have the WDF 1.5b and I need vault 81 perks I believe and something with vault 111 also. Maybe I just don't know where to find the Perk Comics and I have it all along.  I went to vault 81 and picked up 3 or 4 of the comics on desks, but I still need vault 81 level 1 I believe. 

try the reactor room (it was idea of an old mag in an old room)

in the next version, it will be relocated to a store room of sorts