55 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

4. what do you mean next and first level milkers?

Sorry, its the simple milk machine.

After changing them too needles, there is nothing visible of them at all.

I used 'first level' as there skill/perk requirement is lowest. oops I forgot proper name when making post, short term memory and all that lol

Milk Machine (custom) the needles are visible.

Like that idea of a harddcore mode.

Took milker off when checking and had no sterilized bottles left and yes felt like cheating. Turned too go too that dairy place north of Parsons. 

Certain there is lots of empty milk bottles there :)

Ran out of time, Continuing tonight.

31 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

Sorry, its the simple milk machine.

After changing them too needles, there is nothing visible of them at all.

I used 'first level' as there skill/perk requirement is lowest. oops I forgot proper name when making post, short term memory and all that lol

Milk Machine (custom) the needles are visible.

Like that idea of a harddcore mode.

Took milker off when checking and had no sterilized bottles left and yes felt like cheating. Turned too go too that dairy place north of Parsons. 

Certain there is lots of empty milk bottles there :)

Ran out of time, Continuing tonight.

I will have a look at the models used in Simple Milk Machine (I think I know what is going on with it)

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

Is it possible to tie looksmenu to this mod so that looksmenu would handle the morphing instead? 

Also 200% morph looks fine, its 300% or more when the body gets really ugly.

20200305152413_1.jpg

20200305152426_1.jpg

in the new update, I have removed the butt slider (what happened is that I copied and pasted the slider from INVB_Implants or RadMorphs)

ok, There will be an update tonight or tomorrow.

so I added a survival mode to Cum and Milk Machines in the One Off and Repeating section.

This is a free upgrade to the Machines but it requires an ongoing supply of Sterilised Bottles(or bags) or Anti-Septic's and Bottles(or bags)

Milk Crates - Wooden crates with 12 or 24 milk bottles in them. (this is an usable item that can pack or unpack itself based on how many milk bottles you have)

I added VIS naming to each of the objects such as [DNA], [Cum], [Baby], [Bottle], [Food], etc

I tweaked the sliders in the script a bit

I added Machine and bag cleaning items (can remake Milk Machines and make Sterilised Bottles)

I removed the components of Fallout 4's Empty Milk Bottles & Empty Bloodpacks so you can't use them when building other stuff

Finally Fixed the Prices.

so does anyone have any requests before I upload the mod tonight or tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok, There will be an update tonight or tomorrow.

The VIS naming, will this mean we will need VIS-G installed?  *whispers* 'hope not'...

The milk crates, are these made at the Dairy workshop? 

And by removing the default empty milk bottles that it means they are not used for the creation of said crate, correct?

Also the recycling milk bottles we find, scavenge they are going too be put back in inventory too?

Last one, the tweaked sliders. Will it mean no more butt increases? ( 'at all hopefully' she whispers ) 

The pictures posted. my butt is not that bad but not far off and as its the most seen in 3rd person, made a sad player

OH that had me wonder, Will mod shift bodies sliders on update or will we need other means too restore shape please.

38 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

The VIS naming, will this mean we will need VIS-G installed?  *whispers* 'hope not'...

The milk crates, are these made at the Dairy workshop? 

And by removing the default empty milk bottles that it means they are not used for the creation of said crate, correct?

Also the recycling milk bottles we find, scavenge they are going too be put back in inventory too?

Last one, the tweaked sliders. Will it mean no more butt increases? ( 'at all hopefully' she whispers ) 

The pictures posted. my butt is not that bad but not far off and as its the most seen in 3rd person, made a sad player

OH that had me wonder, Will mod shift bodies sliders on update or will we need other means too restore shape please.

1. no you don't need VIS-G, but it will just have a tag to sort them out such as [Bottle] Treated Breast Milk

2. yes, empty crates will be made in the workshop, (I might add the recipes to make half and full milk crates as well) Turns out I already did that

2b. milk crates will be created by using an empty crate with 12 or 24 bottles of breast Milk(normal) in your inventory

3.(I am not exactly sure what you are saying) but I am not be removing the MISC(Fallout4) empty Milk Bottles (however I am removing the components of the MISC bottle)

4. so MISC(Fallout4) Milk Bottles will be transformed to usable bottles via Workshop Recipe or Using a Milk Bottle Cleaner.

4a. drinking any of the Breast Milks will return a MISC(Fallout4) Milk Bottle.

5. no more butt Sliders (like I said, it was a copy-and-paste mistake)

5b. finally I am not sure about the sliders resetting.

v1.2

added an survival mode to Cum and Milk Machines in the One Off and Repeating section.

This is a free upgrade to the Machines but it requires an ongoing supply of Sterilised Bottles(or bags) or Anti-Septic's and Bottles(or bags)

Milk Crates - Wooden crates with 12 or 24 milk bottles in them. (this is an usable item that can pack or unpack itself based on how many milk bottles you have)

I added VIS naming to each of the objects such as [DNA], [Cum], [Baby], [Bottle], [Food], etc

I added Machine and bag cleaning items (can remake Milk Machines and make Sterilised Bottles)

I removed the components of Fallout 4's Empty Milk Bottles & Empty Bloodpacks so you can't use them when building other stuff

Finally Fixed the Prices.

I tweaked the sliders in the script a bit

Tweak scripts to add Empty Milk Bottles after using them on Babies (Dying or Otherwise)

and a few more things that I completely forgotten about

On 2/28/2020 at 11:08 AM, Invictusblade said:

there should be a folder inside INVB_WastelandDairy v1.1 called "Tools"

I've downloaded now the last version 1.2 and unpacked the bsa files. There are definetively no bodyslide files inside.

6 hours ago, Adetu said:

I've downloaded now the last version 1.2 and unpacked the bsa files. There are definetively no bodyslide files inside.

The tools are positively there, I downloaded the file but didn't open it at 2:29 am went too bed, but see for yourself what I find when opening it in the morning,

1939867705_Toolarethere-look.jpg.c36ca460675ea2e548d0c4b734dd3592.jpg

19 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

The tools are positively there, I downloaded the file but didn't open it at 2:29 am went too bed, but see for yourself what I find when opening it in the morning,

just wondering, is it possible that I messed it up (I had a look between my mod and another mod, and there is a missing folder in mine "SliderGroups"

53 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

Ok, thanks for that hint. Indeed if i open the Zip File with 7Zip, the Body Slidefiles are included, I can manually add the folder to my installation.

I guess the problem must reside inside the xml files of the fomod installer, which came up automatic when installing the mod in mod organizer.

I always relied on the fomod installer to install everything and never had any problems with the other mods with fomod support until now. Regards :)

10 minutes ago, Adetu said:

Ok, thanks for that hint. Indeed if i open the Zip File with 7Zip, the Body Slidefiles are included, I can manually add the folder to my installation.

I guess the problem must reside inside the xml files of the fomod installer, which came up automatic when installing the mod in mod organizer.

I always relied on the fomod installer to install everything and never had any problems with the other mods with fomod support until now. Regards :)

ok then, I am still a bit new to FOMOD, but I will make some changes to it

(what I mean is that, after doing the initial FOMOD, I never bother to go over the finer details)

just wondering, is it possible that I messed it up (I had a look between my mod and another mod, and there is a missing folder in mine "SliderGroups"

SliderGroups is very helpful, then can choose a 'Group' and batch build especially if there are a lot of entries. 

Instead of either doing one for one or batch build every item in Bodyslide list all over again (good time too go get a coffee :) )

That is a pest if there are zaps on some that will need too be redone, Example the Zipsuit zipper zaps plus many others, depending on mods

So yes, SliderGroup if included does make it easier!

40 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

SliderGroups is very helpful, then can choose a 'Group' and batch build especially if there are a lot of entries. 

Instead of either doing one for one or batch build every item in Bodyslide list all over again (good time too go get a coffee :) )

That is a pest if there are zaps on some that will need too be redone, Example the Zipsuit zipper zaps plus many others, depending on mods

So yes, SliderGroup if included does make it easier!

I will make one up when I have a chance

Have version 1.2 installed and the slider setting is marvelous, no more ugly butt:) Thank you!

Weights, ..eek found myself over encumbered nearly two fold! 

Going too need a change in strength focus or good management of inventory.

The simple milker needles are still invisible. The Milk machine is just fine still.

Is there a level too reach before the infected one is found at a vendor? 

Been too them all now, except the caravan Doctor, Even checked the merchant south of Coastal cottage.

Have had multiple play through and never ran into that caravan doctor.

Hoping its a fixed merchant.

1 hour ago, Astrarella said:

Have version 1.2 installed and the slider setting is marvelous, no more ugly butt:) Thank you!

Weights, ..eek found myself over encumbered nearly two fold! 

Going too need a change in strength focus or good management of inventory.

The simple milker needles are still invisible. The Milk machine is just fine still.

Is there a level too reach before the infected one is found at a vendor? 

Been too them all now, except the caravan Doctor, Even checked the merchant south of Coastal cottage.

Have had multiple play through and never ran into that caravan doctor.

Hoping its a fixed merchant.

bloody hell, I forgot about the needles again. (I realise what I did, I removed the extra armor addons to the simple Machines)

yeah, I forgot to mention that I increase the weights of the milks

about the infected milkers, they are not called Infected Milk... Etc, you have to identify it first (which requires Perks to do, Sci 2, chem 2) to cure it is Sci 3. chem 3

however there is a slight difference in value and armor rating. (so it is possible for you to see them and not realize it)

(however for the next update, I will add more the Leveled List to more venders) also Vault 81 vendor also has those items.

(to fit some bullshit that I made up, I am making up this head canon while I writing this)

Brief (head canon) history of the (new) social experiment of Vault 81.

After the First Overseer sabotaged the secret Vault so they won't do the experiments on the Vault Dwellers as intended.

She decided to develop technologies on her own.

Advanced Fertility technology to help humanity.

She help developed advanced Milk donation system to lessen damage to the willing subjects.

which later formed the bases of Semen donation system.

INVB_Wasteland Dairy - Her dream was stalled with the failure of the Semen Injectors and cloning.

FPE_BabyAddons - Her dream was finally realized with the introduction of the Semen Injectors and cloning.

FPEAIOCreatureAddon - Her dream became perverted with the introduction of Creature Semen Injectors and Breeding.

(btw I am not really sure why I wrote this, seem like a good idea at the time)

(to fit some bullshit that I made up, I am making up this head canon while I writing this)

Bullshit? heavens No!

It all makes more sense now. Adds depth too reason Vault 81 'really' turned out successful.

The truth is out now.... :)

I like the canon very much! It's still a good idea. 

Honestly i think it would be better if the breast expansion feature was tied to actual milk production in the future, in the future because doing that would mean reworking the entire script.

Some of the best lactation mods follow that principle like MME for Skyrim and another Fallout 4 mod Synth player allows a breast expansion system that depends on levels of "milk"

I know fallout 4 has more potential in modding than skyrim does. It is a upgraded engine from skyrim's. 

• 2 weeks later...

maybe I should just scale down the concept

remove Extractions edit-> Repairing now does this job

remove Massaging

remove community(I still have no idea if this even works)

in Survival mode, only use one default milk bottle (instead of the extra stuff) edit-> the old bottles takes more time

have normal milking increase the size of the breasts by a tiny amount (such as 0.025)

remove the massive breast size limits (to a max of 200%)

Add Messaging ("Ivy has been milked")

edit-> Repairing - adds a number of milks to the inventory when used (but it takes a while)

what do people think of this?

21 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

maybe I should just scale down the concept

Practically everything you state as changes I like very Much!

The Community, never tried it for reason of wondering if I can only use while in the settlement and fear of breaking something when leaving settlement while it was active.

The sizes of breast, the last change giving options below 200 are just right, Dreaded seeing any size beyond that anyway.

Default Milk Bottles are not that easy to find, The dairy near Parsons had only 9 bottles lying about. But granted if they recycle then having them means permanent.

The bottles created and once fill were mean on my carry limit. Making mod need a different build where specials are spent when same weight and under was for collecting to build next settlement.

I didn't even think of beginning too milk settlers, fear of over burden too carry the bottles needed :)

Oh and that's just milk, only dreamed of the semen lol 

Some breast size change once milking has been done I'd like too remain 0.25 - 0.50 is the effect having milked at all. Then increase over that while milking, say another 0.50

giving a total of 75% - 100%.

Visually it is still nice, obvious and believable if thinking of the environment, back ground radiation etc.

Messaging, love messaging. As it is I need to save, close game and begin again as messaging seems too stop after a few hours playing.

More info, know what is happening with the Mod is important..

That's my input, but generally the concept changes you have I like!

(( The Simple milk machine needles are still invisible. Vtaw has tops where they are pulled open making needles look perfectly made for those tops ^^ ))

6 hours ago, Astrarella said:

Practically everything you state as changes I like very Much!

The Community, never tried it for reason of wondering if I can only use while in the settlement and fear of breaking something when leaving settlement while it was active.

The sizes of breast, the last change giving options below 200 are just right, Dreaded seeing any size beyond that anyway.

Default Milk Bottles are not that easy to find, The dairy near Parsons had only 9 bottles lying about. But granted if they recycle then having them means permanent.

The bottles created and once fill were mean on my carry limit. Making mod need a different build where specials are spent when same weight and under was for collecting to build next settlement.

I didn't even think of beginning too milk settlers, fear of over burden too carry the bottles needed :)

Oh and that's just milk, only dreamed of the semen lol 

Some breast size change once milking has been done I'd like too remain 0.25 - 0.50 is the effect having milked at all. Then increase over that while milking, say another 0.50

giving a total of 75% - 100%.

Visually it is still nice, obvious and believable if thinking of the environment, back ground radiation etc.

Messaging, love messaging. As it is I need to save, close game and begin again as messaging seems too stop after a few hours playing.

More info, know what is happening with the Mod is important..

That's my input, but generally the concept changes you have I like!

(( The Simple milk machine needles are still invisible. Vtaw has tops where they are pulled open making needles look perfectly made for those tops ^^ ))

so the amount of morphs is tiny but it will add on in time. (also the virus will double that)

so lets do this in reverse.

(Virus with both breasts) 2.0 / 0.1 = 20

(both Breasts) 2.0 / 0.05 = 40

(Single Breast) 2.0 / 0.025 = 80

that is how many times it would take to reach maximum breast size

I should add an recipe to craft milk bottles (Already did this, 2xglass and 1xcork to make)

maybe I might add radioactive breast Milk (& semen bag) that does something (just not sure what) (maybe massive morph increase?)

edit-> for baby Addon's, theses are used to feed ghoul babies (even if it causes them to go feral but I don't really care about that)

(you get it when you make breasts milk at 500 rads?)

so I finally fixed the morphing milk (it took a while to fix, I wasn't thinking properly)

but I do have a couple of questions.

1. Breast and butt or breasts only

2. Radioactive adds a morph amount of 0.025 (it would take around 80 milks to reach 200% breast size) is this fine?

3. Radaway milk will remove the morphs but should this is a slow amount such as -0.1 (so 20 radaway milks to go back to 0%) or a flat zero (instantly removes all added morphs)

(I would like to have bodytypes involved but I am not sure how to do that in a magic effect)